hey guys, first post here so if i do something stupid please let me know

I recently decided i want to upgrade from my current guitar. Ive been using this one from since i started to play. its an Ibanez Gio. at the time it was 200 euros with a very, very minimalist amp. so now Im looking at a washburn x10. in the store it sounded good on the amp i would buy with it (Roland cube 40) now im starting to think it might not be the right choice for an upgrade, or that the quality will hardly make it an "upgrade" at all. i would take out the humbuckers it comes with and replace them with something that fits my style more and is better quality wise, but thats another story.
so basically if any of you guitar gods out there could give me some advice or laugh at me for wanting to buy an x10, please let me know. something worth noting is that my budget is pretty low, but im willing to wait of if more money makes a big difference. so yeah, any adice is welcome
thanks in advance, dennis
Wait and save. The difference an extra 100€ will make at this sort of price range is huge, and upgrading to a guitar that cheap is almost certainly going to be a waste of your time in the long run.
+1

In addition, not only will saving up another 100€+ get you a better made guitar, it may well also get you one with pickups that suit you better, saving you THAT expense and the cost of installation (assuming you don't do it yourself).

So, what kind of stuff do you want to play?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Jun 13, 2016,
Quote by dannyalcatraz
+1

In addition, not only will saving up another 100€+ get you a better made guitar, it may well also get you one with pickups that suit you better, saving you THAT expense and the cost of installation (assuming you don't do it yourself).

So, what kind of stuff do you want to play?

Yeah I've been looking around and actually found some awesome deals for guitars that would be 500 for about 370. So saving will be it! Thanks guys.

I (try to) play punk rock, the old stuff like minor threat or maybe anti flag. Other than that everything that sounds fun to play I try