Page 1 of 2
This is a very macho question. I gave my girl flowers for the first time. I was reluctant to give her any presents because she is quite spoiled and unappreciative and im trying to get her to be more thoughtful.

So I gave her flowers, she didn't even put them in water left them overnight for her mum to strip cut and arrange. So anyway my friends were like dude seriously. I never thought about it but do you think this was an unthoughtdul act. I don't care about the flowers they were like 2 quid but in general she's very immature. She also just told me she loved me but I don't feel that way yet.
Last edited by AndersM1 at Jun 13, 2016,
even if you put flowers in water, they still die after a day or 2
i don't think it's a big deal
did she hug you or kiss you or even say "thank you" when you gave her the flowers?
if not, then she's definitely spoiled and ungrateful

i don't buy physical presents for chicks on their birthdays, usually just gift cards to a store i know they like or to good sit-down restaurant they visit regular, because girls have very specific tastes, and no point in buying them something they'll never use, like clothing or jewelry.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by chrismendiola at #34006730
Why do women like flowers? Someone plz respond.
I've had this conversation with girl friends and girlfriends and the conclusions were:

1) Some genuinely like flowers

2) Even those who don't like flowers usually appreciate the effort because they're aware it's generally embarassing for a man to walk around with flowers on his hand, and the intention is almost always romantic and positive

3) Some genuinely don't care
Quote by chrismendiola

it reminds them that everything beautiful will wither and die and they revel in that knowledge
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by chrismendiola

this is an angel
this is an angel
pls respond
pls respond

its weird but i dont think ive ever really been with or met a girl that was really into flowers.

i also have never really been in a long term relationship, so theres that.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
just dumping them on the counter was pretty thoughtless and showed she really didn't care. if you put them in water they will last a few days not just 1 or 2. so no appreciation shown

girls like flowers because they are pretty. c'mon dude really? you couldn't figure that out.

don't expect any change she sounds like a spoiled brat and won't change any time soon. proceed at your own risk
some people aren't invested in flowers
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by AndersM1
This is a very macho question. I gave my girl flowers for the first time. I was reluctant to give her any presents because she is quite spoiled and unappreciative and im trying to get her to be more thoughtful.

So I gave her flowers, she didn't even put them in water left them overnight for her mum to strip cut and arrange. So anyway my friends were like dude seriously. I never thought about it but do you think this was an unthoughtdul act. I don't care about the flowers they were like 2 quid but in general she's very immature. She also just told me she loved me but I don't feel that way yet.

those flowers got what they deserved
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by chrismendiola

They're colourful and smell nice. Flowers are pretty great tbh
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
What did you say then when she said she loved you

"ok"?
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Should've just drove into a lake with her.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by chrismendiola at #34006730

Cuz women are flowers. Too bad every rose has its thorn ;|
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by chrismendiola

my dad got a huge expensive bouquet (was like a £400 when we looked it up out of curiosity) for his 60th birthday from his sister and nothing else, he was pretty stoked about it.

they were really nice flowers tbf.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by bradulator at #34006885

Call her fat too for good measure.
Quote by Bladez22
They're colourful and smell nice. Flowers are pretty great tbh

yeah also women are bees
Quote by chrismendiola
My mother-in-law is definitely a b amirite fellas

what she's cute and fluffy and crucial to the survival of humanity?
Quote by chrismendiola
My mother-in-law is definitely a b amirite fellas

ha ha yeah dumb broad u r right
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by bradulator

Thanks for this, it really brightened my morning (and almost made me spit out my breakfast).
Arranging flowers is quite the skill which can be off putting to some people trying it. but it doesn't take 2 minutes to put them in water as they are if she already owned a vase.
Is this the one that you came on here a few months ago moaning that she wasn't attractive enough for you?

Also my wife's a qualified florist. Buying flowers carries a lot of pressure for me but she's always appreciative and I have to be honest I like it when we've got some in the house.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
Is this the one that you came on here a few months ago moaning that she wasn't attractive enough for you?

Also my wife's a qualified florist. Buying flowers carries a lot of pressure for me but she's always appreciative and I have to be honest I like it when we've got some in the house.

"Honey, I've got a little surprise for you!"
"...aww. You shouldn't have.

No really. Have you even seen this?"
Quote by AndersM1

Is that how much it cost you to get the bus out to the accident blackspot and nick them?

Seriously, you might as well have given her a dandelion.
it's the thought that counts and if the dumb bitch can't appreciate that she needs to be curb stomped and then thrown in a wood chipper
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Is that how much it cost you to get the bus out to the accident blackspot and nick them?

Seriously, you might as well have given her a dandelion.

Quote by bradulator

Haha tell her she maybe needs to hit the gym more often.
Am I the only 1 concered about the costs of these flowers. A good looking bouquet of flowers is like€15 - €20 here...
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Am I the only 1 concered about the costs of these flowers. A good looking bouquet of flowers is like€15 - €20 here...

Yeah. Girls dont entirely dig expensive flowers though. I get plastic flowers out of the dust bin at a place i work and dust them off and give them to girls then they make out with me. Is that what happened when you gave her the flowers? So what if she didnt arrange them.
Maybe not buy them anything.

I usually regift things to girls, shit that doesn't fit me, shit I didn't want, whatever. I rarely go out shopping with a fling in mind. I have to go out with a girl usually for at least 3 months of near everyday contact before I'll buy them more than a meal or liquor.
Quote by chrismendiola
Do lesbians get each other flowers on their anniversaries?

makes u think

Probably do lots of "Scissoring".
-BUBBA-
Quote by bubba
Probably do lots of "Scissoring".

no scissors in bed

tired of waking up with a new haircut every morning

so its no scissors in bed
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by stratkat

I usually regift things to girls, shit that doesn't fit me, shit I didn't want, whatever. I rarely go out shopping with a fling in mind. I have to go out with a girl usually for at least 3 months of near everyday contact before I'll buy them more than a meal or liquor.

But liquor is a great gift.
Quote by stratkat

Most girls like it when you liquor all night long.

OK, not literally, that's just weird.
Page 1 of 2