Hi!
I started growing my hair out, again. I used to have it long when i was young headbanger, some time in high school. The worst part was the middle, few months after last cut, I looked ridiculous, but since i was very young I didn't give two shits on my appearance, so I absolutely no issue with it. As far as i remember the blissful moment (first tied ponytail) came a year and a half later.

How did you cope with the nasty mid-length period, when the hair wasn't long nor short?
Anyone used some products to stimulate hair growth, if there are such things?

I'm only a month and a half in, it's going to be a long ride.
Last edited by lebawss at Jun 13, 2016,
you were very young and didn't give two shits about your appearance and now you are old and don't give two shits about your appearance?
Welcome to the cool kid club
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
That phase of the long haired journey does suck, then after that you'll reach almost shoulder length Cobain look.
Quote by MinterMan22
don't

yeah.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

Quote by MinterMan22
don't
yeah.

wrong
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
Quote by theguitarist

Quote by MinterMan22
don't
yeah.

wrong

nope.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
like it was when I was single
it was longer than I've known you
I had no money then
I had no worries then at all
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
Quote by theguitarist

Quote by ElMaco

Quote by theguitarist
yeah.
wrong

Quote by MinterMan22
don't
nope.

ok
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
like a glove

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Last edited by ElMaco at Jun 13, 2016,
theres a really simple way to not fuck up growing your hair out

keep having haircuts to make things in shape when its growing and when its long

hair that's just been abandoned never looks good (yeah its ugly on your favourite dad rock guitarist too) so like actually put effort into trimming and layers and whatever so it looks good
I think just wearing a hat can make it look less stupid but it does give you hat hair which some times looks cool.
check out my long hair journey
this video shows you a year of hair growth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM2YxMpm9ag
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

About 5% of men, if not less, look good with long hair.

Do yourself a favour, just don't grow it.
Just go for the mullett.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

only grow it if you're one of those amazingly beautiful male model type figures who look beautiful in anything aka the guy who is thor and even then, put it in a bun.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car