Hi everyone

I am looking for different blues artists to listen to, I am a big fan of SRV, I really like fast/shredding like blues, I dont know any new blues artists what so ever, anything from instrumental blues to new blues or other legendary blues guitarists would be great, if you can recommend any artists I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
Quote by Arron_Zacx
Albert King
Big +1 to this, he was a major influence on Stevie.

Allman Bros had some great blues stuff, the Fillmore East album is a definite classic.

More on the blues rock side of things, but possibly suiting you if you like the faster soloing, Rory Gallagher comes to mind.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
mike bloomfield..first paul butterfield blues band album..track mellow down easy..
play well

wolf
Listen to Glenn Kaiser, my favorite blues player (SRV is second), I have the album Blues Heaven 2 and every song on it is awesome!
For a more modern take on blues check out Devon Allman, Govt Mule, Joe bonamassa, Matthew Curry, The London Souls etc
I know this is pretty much a dead thread at this point, but Mal Eastick is a good blues artist to listen to.

"Swept Away" from his "Spirit" album, 2000
"There was Pope John, if you remember. Now there's Pope John Paul. The next pope's gonna be Pope John Paul George, and we can see where they're going. It's that more populist edge Pope John Paul George and Ringo, he's going to take off; he's going to have songs in the charts."
~Eddie Izzard, "Circle", 2000

"Boy bands should be exploded from a great height. They’re just pretty people singing music written by others."
~Eddie Izzard
Guy Verlinde has some original stuff, and he's also one of the few guitarists to cover Hound Dog Taylor