I just picked up a P-Bass for about $40. It seemed like a good deal and it looked alright, when I got it home and started to clean it and begin to set the truss rod I quickly realized there was no nut in the neck, just the threaded bolt. Does anyone know the correct size nut I should get to put in there? Google was unhelpful with what I needed.

It's a Fender Squier Affinity Precision Bass. Made in Indonesia.

Thanks!
I think Guitar Parts Resources is about the only game in town. U.S. Fender truss rod nuts are SAE. Affinity basses need metric. I believe the one below is what you need. See description, followed by link, below.

SQUIER
TRUSS
ROD
NUT
ALLEN
4mm

007-9849-000
keep the neck of your contemporary electric guitar or bass straight and true, Fender offers truss rod nuts that fit most modern instruments. Package includes one truss rod nut. 4 mm hex (Allen) adjustment. Used on most Squier guitars with "IC" serial numbers.
$4.99

http://www.guitarpartsresource.com/hardware_trussnuts.htm
Nice topic and i am a essay writer and i know the importance of this topic. It is very relevant one for most of the people. Every one consider essay writing is a challenging task but now a days there are several helping hands like thesis writing services reviews will provide proper help.

*link removed by moderator*
Quote by essaywriting135
Nice topic and i am a essay writer...

No, you're not. It's "I" and "an", just to get started. Anyone who writes essays certainly would not let those slip by, not to mention the grammatical atrocities that follow.
"Quick to judge. Quick to anger. Slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand-in-hand."
- Rush, "Witch Hunt"