i got into a minor accident on friday and the cop who showed up at the scene told me i have to drive an hour and a half back to the police station to pick up the report sometime after today.

um...

do we not live in pretty much the golden age of communication? pretty sure you can mail that shit to me so i don't have to take a 3 hour round trip and waste a tank of gas.

calling them later to see if i can get this settled over the phone and mail them a check or something.

My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
i got into a minor accident on friday and the cop who showed up at the scene told me i have to drive an hour and a half back to the police station to pick up the report sometime after today.

um...

do we not live in pretty much the golden age of communication? pretty sure you can mail that shit to me so i don't have to take a 3 hour round trip and waste a tank of gas.

calling them later to see if i can get this settled over the phone and mail them a check or something.

Quote by RAB11

um...

this is a post from jake

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
The name on the headstock starts with an s. Not a G

The 2 Greco guitars you listed are a bit different to the OP guitar. Different construction (you listed a set neck one) and hardware for one. Even the truss rod cover style and headstock shape are different from the looks of it.

They're held by the strings. For the picture the seller is just putting it on upside down so it will stay.

Quote by RAB11

um...

Hey RAB, did you intend on this post to show up in this thread, or is UG going completely apeshit again?
remember when halo 2 came out for pc and it was vista only, but then people found out that you could install it on xp just by opening the install exe manually and it actually ran better on xp

lol

Quote by Will Lane
it went swirly on everyone else it seems

I feel like I'm in an episode of The Twilight Zone, or the Cone Of Silence scene from Get Smart.
Which weapons, specifically?

And more to the point, under our system it's not anyone's job to show you why something should be legal, it's your job to show why it shouldn't.

And to that end here's a hint. A miniscule fraction of people misusing (even grossly misusing) something that millions own and do not misuse isn't grounds for a ban on the item in question.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Keys are probably the worse thing I have lost. I lost a couple sets of them throught the years and that sucks because its access to everything and when you have a lot of keys some oe which are not used often it can be difficult to remember all of them that need to be replaced.

Quote by RAB11 at #34007491
The name on the headstock starts with an s. Not a G

The 2 Greco guitars you listed are a bit different to the OP guitar. Different construction (you listed a set neck one) and hardware for one. Even the truss rod cover style and headstock shape are different from the looks of it.

They're held by the strings. For the picture the seller is just putting it on upside down so it will stay.

Man what a fucking know-it-all

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

And more to the point, under our system it's not anyone's job to show you why something should be legal, it's your job to show why it shouldn't.

And to that end here's a hint. A miniscule fraction of people misusing (even grossly misusing) something that millions own and do not misuse isn't grounds for a ban on the item in question.

Okay, now I'm convinced that this whole website has gone completely past full ******, and went straight to potato.
Last edited by davidyanity at Jun 14, 2016,
Quote by EndTheRapture51

I agree...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Both are needed but I understand where you're coming from. Many contributors, including some high ranking ones, ignore keys and misname chords in this way. You would think it would be a fairly easy thing to correct.

Quote by davidyanity
Okay, now I'm convinced that this whole website has gone completely past full ******...straight to potato.

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. ... It’s the only way to be sure!

Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. ... It’s the only way to be sure!

What's your preference? Pershing Missiles, or the Czar Bomb?

Personally...either one will work just fine for me.
This is a very macho question. I gave my girl flowers for the first time. I was reluctant to give her any presents because she is quite spoiled and unappreciative and im trying to get her to be more thoughtful.

So I gave her flowers, she didn't even put them in water left them overnight for her mum to strip cut and arrange. So anyway my friends were like dude seriously. I never thought about it but do you think this was an unthoughtdul act. I don't care about the flowers they were like 2 quid but in general she's very immature. She also just told me she loved me but I don't feel that way yet.

For God's sake...it's even censoring me!....

LOOK...

Originally Posted by davidyanity
Okay, now I'm convinced that this whole website has gone completely past full ******...straight to potato.
^^That would be funnier if it were still the site doing it instead of you doing it.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
I agree...

Originally Posted by EndTheRapture51

Okay Arby...I know for a FACT that EndTheRapture51 would NEVER say anything like that.
It has WAY too much common sense. I think that's something you would say...or me.
you two enjoying jerking each other off in here yeah

Quote by Arby911
^^That would be funnier if it were still the site doing it instead of you doing it.

What would be funnier? Nuking itself from orbit, or censoring me?

I'm not kidding...I'm not the one who is doing the censoring. It's definitely the website.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Oh yeah...nothing but a big tub of lube...and a lot of laughs.
Quote by davidyanity
What would be funnier? Nuking itself from orbit, or censoring me?

I'm not kidding...I'm not the one who is doing the censoring. It's definitely the website.

Note that I used a couple of up arrows/carats? That was to reference the post 2 above mine. ETR thinks he's amusing in pretending that the site is still attributing other people's posts to him. He is as usual quite wrong.

Some censoring remains active. Like ******* (place where you cook food) or ****** (to hold back), but not fuck.

Quote by davidyanity
Okay Arby...I know for a FACT that EndTheRapture51 would NEVER say anything like that.
It has WAY too much common sense. I think that's something you would say...or me.

I posted it. He's got a man-crush on me and often follows me around sniffing my balls.
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Jun 14, 2016,
Quote by Arby911
Note that I used a couple of up arrows/carats? That was to reference the post 2 above mine. ETR thinks he's amusing in pretending that the site is still attributing other people's posts to him. He is as usual quite wrong.

Some censoring remains active. Like ******* (place where you cook food) or ****** (to hold back), but not fuck.

I posted it. He's got a man-crush on me and often follows me around sniffing my balls.

Eh...I give his "amusing" charade a 5 out of 10 rating...but nobody could dance to it to save their lives.

Yeah, it's weird that they don't censor the word fuck, but they censor the word ******(really low in intelligence person).

Man-crush huh? Well, better you than me...I'd find it way too creepy if he had one on me.
lol Rapture makes one post copying a stupid thing I'm doing to amuse myself and he gets all the bile.

Spectacularly petty, and that's coming from me.

Quote by RAB11
lol Rapture makes one post copying a stupid thing I'm doing to amuse myself and he gets all the bile.

Spectacularly petty, and that's coming from me.

So stupid AND unoriginal? That's much better.

Also, two posts...therefore not petty...
Charles Darwin
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Sorry ETR, it's a private session. Nobody with less than 5 inches allowed...so scram!
Quote by davidyanity
Sorry ETR, it's a private session. Nobody with less than 5 inches allowed...so scram!

will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by davidyanity

that's a really incompetent use of

like honestly do you have any conception of the connotations of that smiley?
Quote by Arby911

You're welcome
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
What is going on right now? This entire thread confused me.
- Gibson SG 1961 Re-issue
- Fender Stratocaster
- Egnater Rebel-30
- Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah Pedal
did i get #bodied in this thread