This is the story of how my music group came up with one of the greatest band names ever. When we first started out we never had any real intentions of ever doing anything major, just minor gigs. You know, your bars and restaurant stuff. But when we got a chance to open at the largest concert in the area, Oakland Live, we noticed that we never really had a name. So we just made sure to make arangements with the MC to simplify announce us as "two fellas and a bloque they met on Craigslist". We shouted out into the crowd "Who are we?!?", the crowd was so hyped up, but they didn't know who we were so they just started shouting out ransom words and we just took em. After the show we looked at some of the names the roadies had written down and that is how we came up with the greatest name in the history of rock music: 'The Jackasses".

Try it yourself!!
shouting out ransom words
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Transced bands.

Transcend motifs.

Create your own retarded noises.

Edit: I chose retarded for a very specific purpose. It holds its value.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jun 14, 2016,
Assapoopshits Massaschusetts.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Assapoopshits Massaschusetts.

This has my vote.
There's a band here called The Fags. I like that.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
This is the story of how I don't really care. When I first opened this thread I didn't really care. Then I read. Then I continued to not care. And that is how I didn't care.

Try it yourself!
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Steal random words from other bands lyrics

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
All bands should just shout out ransom words to get their band name

'Don't come near or I'll shoot!'

'I want $10,000,000 in unmarked bills'

'iF u waNT tO sEe ur CAT aGaIn, seNd tHe MoNEy To thIS aDdReSs'
TS, just call yourselves "Ian Watkins Did Nothing Wrong"
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Maybe if they're successful, they'll get a tribute band called 'Children Are People Too.'
Quote by Spinnerweb
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Maybe if they're successful, they'll get a tribute band called 'Children Are People Too.'

More like... Children Need Love Too.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The Doobie Brothers were smoking weed while sitting around trying to find a name for their band, having no luck they gave up and since they were smoking a doobie...
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

use the band name generator

http://www.bandnamemaker.com/

http://www.song-lyrics-generator.org.uk/band-name/

or just do some drugs, listen to your favorite arstists... and it'll come to you in no time haha
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank