Hello, im currently looking at the marshall jvm210c combo amp. My other choices would probably be a peavey jsx 212 or mesa tremoverb. Main reason Im leaning toward a marshall is to get different metal band tones while using a wampler tripple wreck for a mesa like tone. Its probably the only 212 combo amp that I see from marshall and wondered if its a good amp.
All 3 of those are good amps. I haven't tried that Triple Wreck pedal before, but I'd imagine going with a Trem-o-Verb would render it redundant (Great amps, they are - Probably my favorite of the Rectifier series.

The general consensus on the JVM stuff is that it's good all around, but not necessarily Marshall's best offering either (I, like many other guitarists, prefer vintage Marshalls over the modern stuff).

If you're looking for an amp that can do both classic metal (like a Marshall), and modern metal (like a Mesa), I'm inclined to recommend the JSX of the 3 choices you listed.
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
Fuck, chad. Have you started enough threads yet?

Go back and post in one of the others.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
Fuck, chad. Have you started enough threads yet?

Go back and post in one of the others.

+1

Besides, just go and try as many amps as you can and buy the one you like the most. Because at this rate we're all (yourself included) gonna die of old age before you decide.