Poll: Cereal
Poll Options
View poll results: Cereal
It is nicer in the morning
17 63%
It is nicer in the evening
10 37%
Voters: 27.
Is cereal nicer in the morning or the evening?

I like cereal in the morning, but it's a special treat when you eat it in the evening.
I dont eat any cereal. I actually dislike it quite a bit.

That being said, i vote morning
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Well you left out the either way choice so I had to vote evening.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Nothing beats Golden Grahams after a good smoke session .
So I go with evening
Cereal is only good in the morning because of quickness, it can't fuk with an omelette
I like cereal but I rarely eat it anymore. Consuming that much milk at once is hard on my bitch digestive system.

That said, I prefer it later in the day.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I rarely eat cereal anymore, but I'd prefer it in the morning.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by whywefight
In the evening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afEipftwkn4

Youtube embed y u die
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I want to say evening, but I think it's because you have to be cosy to have milk-based stuff for dinner
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I haven't had cereal in probably almost 2 years.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
stoner munchies late at night with a friend, cereal is a great snack when i get home lol

i used to eat cereal a lot as a kid, but now it's more a healthy snack any time of the day to me (i dont eat the super sugary junk, usually the healthy alternatives like protein crunch oats are something with whole milk... mmmm)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

cereal in the morning when i have work is terrible. feels like i haven't eaten anything by the time i get to work.

i should actually get up early sometime soon and make the pork roll and eggs in the fridge before (if) they (haven't already) gone bad.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Let's be cereal here. Cereal is good at all times of the day, I almost eat it least in the morning. It's filling yet light.

Edit: Honey Nut Cheerios, Golden Grahams, cinn toast crunch,
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Don't normally eat it either way. Think my last proper bowl was when I was 12. Not that I don't like it, just that I never find myself eating it.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Morning for me although a bowl of dry Cheerios has made a good afternoon snack on occasion.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

parfaitman22 LATE NIGHT tirimissyou recipe

~place a scoop of vanilla greek yogurt in a CUP (pref. a clear glass or maybe even a JAR so you can take a photo to show your imaginary friends)
~dissolve a little bit of instant coffee & kahlua in a little bit of MILK (keyword: a little bit ok don't wanna end up drowning the cereal & eating soggy shit)
~mix a whole bunch of oatmeal crisp ALMOND in the MILK so it sucks up all the milky coffee shit and scoop it on top of YOGURT
~place another scoop of YOGURT on top of COFFEE CEREAL
~layer it up as high & sad as you please
~garnish on top with ground cinnamon & tears

Quote by MinterMan22
parfaitman22 LATE NIGHT tirimissyou recipe

~place a scoop of vanilla greek yogurt in a CUP (pref. a clear glass or maybe even a JAR so you can take a photo to show your imaginary friends)
~dissolve a little bit of instant coffee & kahlua in a little bit of MILK (keyword: a little bit ok don't wanna end up drowning the cereal & eating soggy shit)
~mix a whole bunch of oatmeal crisp ALMOND in the MILK so it sucks up all the milky coffee shit and scoop it on top of YOGURT
~place another scoop of YOGURT on top of COFFEE CEREAL
~layer it up as high & sad as you please
~garnish on top with ground cinnamon & tears

legit will try this soon
Cereal is nicer in the morning. I have eaten a few bowls of cereal a couple times for dinner when I wasn't able to cook. Was okay.
-BUBBA-
I just ate cereal
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I rarely eat it.

I always get the quantity of milk wrong so either the cereal is too soggy or too dry and crunchy. It's tragic.
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
i don't eat cereal i only eat ass
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by kalypto
i don't eat cereal i only eat ass

hey nice

It's the same regardless of time of day. But I'd prefer it in the morning because nostalgia