Passed my peak :(
7 15%
Currently at my peak
2 4%
Haven't peaked yet!
38 81%
Voters: 47.
Page 1 of 2
Pretty easy question innit, do you think you've hit your personal peak yet? Define peak in any way that you want, but I'm referring to your physical/mental/emotional/ best.

I think I've still got it ahead of me
My God, it's full of stars!
Yes to all 3. Just putting off time, waiting for death.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I haven't peaked yet.

Soon though
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I don't know if it's my peak but I feel like i'm definitely in my prime in terms of mental/physical/emotional wellness.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I bring this up because a lot of people seem to think that they were at their physical best in high school or around that time, and I don't get that at all.
Quote by Dreadnought
I bring this up because a lot of people seem to think that they were at their physical best in high school or around that time, and I don't get that at all.

If you peaked in high school you're probably a massive loser.

Or something.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I think it's because most people stop taking care of themselves and they don't have a 16 year old body that does a great job of rebounding from their poor decisions or lack of care.
Quote by Dreadnought
I think it's because most people stop taking care of themselves and they don't have a 16 year old body that does a great job of rebounding from their poor decisions or lack of care.

Moreso a lack of care IMO.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
i guess i havent yet?

i mean, can you peak when youve been maintaining a steady level of disappointment? you could say ive valleyed many times tho.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Classic Dreadnought thread- ask a question and leave all of the important details open-eneded.
Free Ali
Free Lard
I'd like to think that, at least emotionally and intellectually I'm still growing. Physically, I was never out of shape, but I feel like I've only seriously started getting into shape half a year ago or so.
i was in better shape in my teen years and emotionally and mentally i was probably better off when i was a kid lol
I bloody hope not
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Dreadnought

I think I get it. For one, high-schoolers are more self-conscious and are probably more likely to want to look appealing. And secondly, it's right around the time you experience puberty so you get a lot accomplished with relatively less work.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Imagine hitting your peak in high school
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
if i had actually peaked in high school, killing myself might have been the right thing to do.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
No I'll probably peak in my early to mid 30s.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by bradulator
Imagine hitting your peak in high school

Right?
financially - just lol

mentally - nah, i still have things to learn, still have time to mature

physically - i need about 20 lbs more of lean muslce mass, then i'll say yes, but even until your mid 30's you're still maturing whatever muscle you have, and getting stronger. I don't think my face is getting any prettier though haha

creativily / musically - i think i'm pretty damn good skill wise, but i have much more to create, more albums with the band, more solo projects, i still need to get gigs, i still need to get some sort of fame, i'm no where near where i will be 10 years from now that's for certain.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Dreadnought
Well, I was at my physical peak then.

I went to university, drank way too much too often, then started getting ill.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Dreadnought

Well I know a lot of athletes do physically peak in their early 20's from like 22-24. So it makes sense that people who aren't professional athletes would physically peak in high school if they played sports or w/e
peak times
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Physically, yeah probably although I'm generally loathe to actually admit it, even to myself. I can still do, I just don't recover as quickly.

Taking speed, strength and stamina all into account, I'd say I peaked in my mid 30's.

Mentally? Emotionally? As a human being?

I hope not. Too much left to do and learn.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Absolutely not. If this is my peak then I might as well kill myself now.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I hope not. I feel like i'm trapped in perpetual adolescense still, and i have yet to do anything that makes me worthy of life. if we're looking at just my life so far i peaked at 15 lol which wasnt much of a peak so before i die i have to do something that justifies my existence.
Quote by slipknot5678
I hope not. I feel like i'm trapped in perpetual adolescense still, and i have yet to do anything that makes me worthy of life. if we're looking at just my life so far i peaked at 15 lol which wasnt much of a peak so before i die i have to do something that justifies my existence.

A good first step is to stop saying stuff like you're unworthy of life.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Not until after college.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Page 1 of 2