Yes
35 70%
No
15 30%
Voters: 50.
Page 1 of 2
ya

shoot me
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I usually pee before getting into the shower.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Hell yea! It feels awesome to just stand there and let go without a care in the world. You're taking a shower and cleaning up anyway so might as well go for it.
No, but sounds like a pleasant idea I might try it
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Do you guys pee in funny positions
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I've never had to pee so badly that I couldn't hold it for 10 minutes but didn't have to go 10 minutes prior. That would be odd.
depends how far i am into my shower

if i just got in then i'll piss and wash the place with soap
but if im about to get out in a min or 2 i think i can hold it until im out of the shower

piss isisn't so bad, you can even take a leak in your sink and wash it down with soap after (think of it like a natural drain cleaner lol)

now taking a shit in your shower is just plain disgustng ...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

yep

i also blow my nose in the shower. the steamy air helps decongest
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
If necessary. I'd have to get out and make a 270 degree turn to pee in the toilet if I really needed to go, so I just aim for the plug.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
No, that's gross. It only takes a few seconds to leak before showering. That's the kind of stuff that makes me wear flip flops in public showers
Of course. I don't understand what reason there is to be opposed to it as long as you aim right.

Quote by sashki
I always pee in the shower, even if I'm not currently showering. It saves water.

This is weird af though
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Nah I shit in the sink instead and pee in the toilet.

#2 in the sink
#1 in the stink
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by sashki
I always pee in the shower, even if I'm not currently showering. It saves water.

Question, do you shit in the shower too?
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by ehbacon
no, my shower drains too at a pace where there is about a half of a centimeter of water at the bottom of the shower at all times. I'm not putting my feet in piss.

helps prevent jellyfish bites.
Quote by Fat Lard
No, that's gross. It only takes a few seconds to leak before showering. That's the kind of stuff that makes me wear flip flops in public showers

I'd definitely not piss in a public shower.

I only do in mine when I realize I need to go after i've already started showering, and then I purposely aim for the drain. Saves a bit of water not having to flush too.
Quote by Cardbored

Question, do you shit in the shower too?

And then I stomp it down the drain.

For real though, sometimes I pee in the shower, but I always aim at the drain.
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
i piss in the sink, shower, and maybe sometimes the toilet
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
Quote by mattedbird
i piss in the sink, shower, and maybe sometimes directly into my mouth

Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Aeolian Harmony
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Quote by mattedbird
i piss in the sink, shower, and maybe sometimes directly into my mouth

thats a secret. dont tell
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
Pfft ya I USED to when I was like 20... pfahaha I don't do that anymore
Quote by StewieSwan
it is environmentally friendly to do so

i do

So is shitting in the woods
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Baby Joel
yep

i also blow my nose in the shower. the steamy air helps decongest

when i was ill i blew a load of snot out my nose, while i was peeing in a really warm shower. One of the best moments of my life
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
yes but last time i was asked i lied
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Yea I do, but someone mentioned public showers and I wouldn't do it there. In your own shower it's nbd. Better than using gallons of drinkable water for a minimal amount of waste. Showers are already a waste of water but at least you're cutting back a bit, then.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Page 1 of 2