I just tried I couldn't do it I had to go get my phone
I feel like this century AL Bundy
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
You actually left unfinished to go get it? Just wait it out, smh.

Y'all should just be proper embarrassed.
I know I sure am.
But I shouldn't have to be embarrassed for you.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Yes, because I still have the vivid imagination of a 9 year old
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Sure. Let me just take my tablet and I'm ready to go
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Yes because I never take anything with me when I poop, only my thoughts.
I have nothing important to say
yes i'd be that person who always drops their phone in the shitter if i ever took it with me
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
eh, i use it most of the time. other times my vita or 3ds.

other times im barely about to make it to the toilet in the first place so theres no time to stop.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
well no wonder you smell poo
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
if i forget my phone i just pull my vape out of my pocket and practice my "O's"
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
if i forget my phone i just pull my vape out of my pocket and practice my "O's"

Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by steve_muse
well no wonder you smell poo
itll get better once i cut down on the smoking and coffee.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I have no need for my phone when I am dropping a deuce, or when I am having a meal, or watching T.V. seeing a movie, live sporting event or concert. I am able to live quite successfully without being constantly tethered to my phone.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Yeah I dont usually use my phone on the shitter unless its taking too long and I need a distraction
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I use my poop time to play Fallout Shelter
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
pooping at work was also designated phone time.

i wasnt even pooping most of the time, just hiding in the bathroom
Quote by jakesmellspoo
pooping at work was also designated phone time.

i wasnt even pooping most of the time, just

Edited for accuracy.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
psh, i never get high on the job. i actually take that kind of thing super seriously.

also id get fired instantly because itd be immediately apparent when i started walking around like a lost old man with dementia.

also, i am pooping and on my phone right now.

#poopypost
Quote by jakesmellspoo
psh, i never get high on the job. i actually take that kind of thing super seriously.

also id get fired instantly because itd be immediately apparent when i started walking around like a lost old man with dementia.

#poopypost

If that's true, good on you.

I've not met very many dedicated stoners with that level of self-discipline.

Why would you poop on your phone. That's nasty!
Charles Darwin
lol

yeah i like to think i have a decent work ethic. only reason i pulled hiding in the bathroom or working as slow as possible at that job was because all my bosses were either lazy, incompetent, rude, or all of the above.

not about to bust my ass for shit pay and zero recognition just so you look good for your boss.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
lol

yeah i like to think i have a decent work ethic. only reason i pulled hiding in the bathroom or working as slow as possible at that job was because all my bosses were either lazy, incompetent, rude, or all of the above.

not about to bust my ass for shit pay and zero recognition just so you look good for your boss.

It's been my experience that the best way to advance is to make your boss look good, but that of course presumes your boss isn't an utter shithead.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
It's been my experience that the best way to advance is to make your boss look good, but that of course presumes your boss isn't an utter shithead.
it was a shitty retail job so advancing wasnt exactly worth it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

#poopypost

Did you smell it?
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
no i did not.

im not a dog.