Poll: How would u react
Poll Options
View poll results: How would u react
Resend the guitar (for free of course) for another, third week
0 0%
Demand your money back with an other pack of strings so you go to an another tec
7 88%
Watch youtube videos and try fixing it without breaking it into pieces (Bloody FR)
1 13%
Voters: 8.
I'd get my money back and I'd take it to somebody else because it's beyond obvious the "tech" you're going to is clueless if he can't set up and intonate a guitar.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
First and foremost... DO NOT SEND YOUR GUITAR BACK!
Attempt to get a refund for the shoddy work (forget the free strings). Then find another "qualified" tech.

I suggest getting your guitar setup properly, then learning how to do a setup yourself on the Squier. You will find it is not that hard to do.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
Quote by Auriemma

I suggest getting your guitar setup properly, then learning how to do a setup yourself on the Squier. You will find it is not that hard to do.

Well I already know how to set up completely my squier but I can't stand floyd rose !
Floyd Roses aren't hard to adjust. Learn how to do it for yourself.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Demand your money back from this incompetent buffoon then learn how to do it yourself.
Paying anyone to do simple things like action, intonation and truss rod adjustments is just a total waste of money.
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
I echo the other sentiments, demand your money back and make sure you know how to do it yourself in order to avoid making this mistake again in the future.
The above post is in terms of 'YMMV' and 'IMO', etc...

Quote by Offworld92
This debate is exhausting to read.
The guitar world is drowned in fairy dust.
We need to start at the very beginning. What is tone.