0.5 hostile

1.33 benevolent

take note Brad, this thread has a QUIZ
My God, it's full of stars!
1.5 and 0.33

it was stupid tho
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I only went for the slightly disagree / agree options and it gave me very sexist

Also there weren't any man related questions, or neutral options. Like maybe just think both sexes are shit.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Trash survey imo, eg:

3. Women seek to gain power by getting control over men. - everyone seeks to gain power by controlling each other.
6. Women exaggerate problems they have at work. - everyone exaggerates their problems.

I got 1.16 for the 1st and 0 for the second though, picking something in the middle for bullshit like 3 & 6.

I grew up in a pretty "feminist" household though (more egalitarian actually) where we weren't really keen on treating each other particularly different based on our sex.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o

Some of the questions aren't set up properly. "Should a man be obligated to work to provide more for a woman" or something along those lines. Not necessarily that specific scenario, but a person should always work to give their partner the best. There was no properly good way to answer it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I am still more sexist than all of you HA

Quote by eGraham

Some of the questions aren't set up properly. "Should a man be obligated to work to provide more for a woman" or something along those lines. Not necessarily that specific scenario, but a person should always work to give their partner the best. There was no properly good way to answer it.

That question I said strongly disagree because everyone should work for themselves or equally in a partnership but idk if it gave me mega sexist points or not

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I got a 0 for hostile and 1 for benevolent.

Questions are very badly phrased and don't fully match my thoughts tho.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I only went for the slightly disagree / agree options and it gave me very sexist

Also there weren't any man related questions, or neutral options. Like maybe just think both sexes are shit.

yea kinda biased. might as well have put in a question at the end saying "how shit are women?"

get what they were going for trying to judge perceptions of women but I've always been in the "people are really great" or "people are really shit" camps depending on mood, never singling out genders.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I got 10. What do I win?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I got 10. What do I win?

A personalized tumblr post

Congratulations
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I got 10. What do I win?

a white vest and a 6 pack of beers
The survey is not written with neutral tone and forces biased questions. It seeks to either make you an asshole, or an asshole. Guitarist was spot on with 3 & 6, but even from question 1... "women are more pure than men".... my ass! We're equally fucking terrible - and I"m sure "strongly disagree" had a weight to it that signified something in the rank of "men are more pure than women.

But - because I took the blasted thing:

Quote by theguitarist
yea kinda biased. might as well have put in a question at the end saying "how shit are women?"

a) Absolute shit
b) Mostly Shit
c) Pretty Shitty
d) Shitty Shitty Shit Shit Shit
e) More Shitty than Kalypto's ass-eating tongue.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
got a few questions in and quit
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Ok everyone the survey is obviously shit just post your results and shame other people
My God, it's full of stars!
This survey is too black and white.
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
Quote by Dreadnought
Ok everyone the survey is obviously shit just post your results and shame other people

fuck you i'm not even gonna finish the survey it's that bad
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Dreadnought

You scored .5 and .33 higher than me
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Racist
Just because I'm neither?

Are figures of speech inherently racist?
Quote by NeoMvsEu
Just because I'm neither?

Are figures of speech inherently racist?

it's not only racist but offensive to black and white animals like white tigers, snow leopards, zebras, pandas, penguins, etc
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
it's not only racist but offensive to black and white animals like white tigers, snow leopards, zebras, pandas, penguins, etc

What about animals that are patterned with light and dark colors but perceived by someone unable to see the lighter color? We can't exclude colorblind and color deficient people from this!!!! If I can't see yellow - a cheetah might look a dirty white & black.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
Quote by EndTheRapture51
lol ali

Like it should've just asked "Were you born in the 20s?"

But of course you wouldn't have the self-awareness.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
lol ali

You just said that. This is the second time. As in you said it, and then said it again.
im going to say it for a third time

lol

ali

"2. Women should be cherished and protected by men."
"4. Every man ought to have a woman whom he adores."

What sort of ridiculously conditional questions are these?

This is the equivalent of a highschool brat going "validate me! validate me!"
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
my sexual frustration matrix is unprecedented

but I'm not too sexist
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
i agreed with 2 because all people should be cherished and protected by each other

and i think every human being should have another human being they should ignore

Quote by EndTheRapture51
im going to say it for a third time

lol

ali

That is a level of commitment I cannot abide.

Who wants to bet on four? Anyone? Lyle attempts detachment, step riiight up, step riiight up.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
i agreed with 2 because all people should be cherished and protected by each other

and i think every human being should have another human being they should ignore
>should
ew

anyway I got 0.17 on hostile and 0.5 on benevolent, but largely because I disagree with the idea that one /ought/ to have a man or woman in their lives
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Page 1 of 3