View poll results: Whadayado?
Pull pants down a bit
11 32%
Just put my ding-dong through the zipper
13 38%
I sit (more power to you)
10 29%
Voters: 34.
do you pull your pants down a little or do you just put your ding-dong through the zip-a-dee-doo-dah?

Only absolutely truthful answers will be considered.

Also sorry to the females of UG for being left out of this discussion
just whip out my schlong and yank down the fly/button
simple as that

if im at home i might pull my pants down to my ass crack or ankles, but never at a public bathroom urinal lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

What the hell else is a zipper there for?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by ehbacon
Also sorry to the females of UG for being left out of this discussion

I suppose I could forgive you because you left the third option in
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
Quote by Joshua Garcia
What the hell else is a zipper there for?

I've found that some people like to unzip their zip, unbutton their button, undo their belt, and pull their trousers down instead of just poking the little guy through the hole. Now if you ask me I don't know what in the sam heck this hoodlums are doin', but heck who am I to say who pees right and who pees wrong am I right?
1. undo belt
2. undo button and zipper
3. aim
4. Find the quietest spot/angle
5. MAXIMUM POWER
6. Grunt and finish the last couple streams
7. Shake twice
8. Do up zipper, button, belt
9. Whistle a catchy tune whilst washing the hands after
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
At home, I sit down and piss so it doesn't splash everywhere and make the room smell like piss, also wipe my ding dong after so me knickers don't smell like piss cause if you just shake there's always a surprise drop that hangs on until you pull your bags up.
Public toilets I stand because they're filthy.
There's a flap on the front for a reason you dullards. What sucks is that I routinely wear thermal underwear (I work in a cold room) and the flap on the thermal is on the opposite side of the flap for the briefs (and both were made by Fruit of the Loom).

Annoying.
It's around Options #1 and #2. I don't know which I do more of so either of both choices.
-BUBBA-
No matter how much you shake your peg
The last few drops go down your leg
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I use the fly, that's what it was invented for, but not really just because of that but because its easy. Any males that sit to pee should be castrated imo.

Quote by Ac??
1. undo belt
2. undo button and zipper
3. aim
4. Find the quietest spot/angle
5. MAXIMUM POWER
6. Grunt and finish the last couple streams
7. Shake twice
8. Do up zipper, button, belt
9. Whistle a catchy tune whilst washing the hands after

Fucking lost it at MAXIMUM POWER
Grip it and rip it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by k.lainad
just whip out my schlong and yank down the fly/button
simple as that

if im at home i might pull my pants down to my ass crack or ankles, but never at a public bathroom urinal lol

in that order
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
i unbuckle & unzip my pants & pull the front of my briefs down, 'cuz it seems ridiculous to be standing at a urinal & try to poke my dick through the weird flap thing briefs have -- i don't know if that's what you're asking?

obviously i do not pull my pants down in public restrooms 'cuz i am not a little kid, but sometimes when i am at home i just yank that shit down & let my balls hang loose for a minute, 'cuz why not?
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
in that order
you can lower it slower this way for more accurate aim
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
Quote by mattedbird
you can lower it slower this way for more accurate aim

zip up and down quickly for that semiautomatic effect
Quote by Skibolky
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
zip up and down quickly for that semiautomatic effect
let 'em fly
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
Quote by neidnarb11890
i unbuckle & unzip my pants & pull the front of my briefs down, 'cuz it seems ridiculous to be standing at a urinal & try to poke my dick through the weird flap thing briefs have -- i don't know if that's what you're asking?

obviously i do not pull my pants down in public restrooms 'cuz i am not a little kid, but sometimes when i am at home i just yank that shit down & let my balls hang loose for a minute, 'cuz why not?

#fontgore
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i think im just gonna use adult diapers for maximum efficiency
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

TS - First I get in the shower.
Quote by Skibolky
When I'm at work I just piss through my zipper because it's too much hassle to undo my belt and drop my pants and tuck my shirt back in.

when I'm at home I let my balls flop out because airflow is good
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I honestly sit unless I'm drunk. I have a shitty bladder that doesn't like to work/get infected. Sitting makes my body relax more so I have a better chance of actually emptying my bladder. Not emptying it entirely over multiple times can lead to an infection.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
A few years ago when I was really really drunk and had to pee, I took my pants off entirely and sat backwards on the toilet so I could pee while resting my head on the tank.
Quote by Skibolky