Hello, i have a multi-effects pedal, it has 3 holes, input, output(phones) and control in. If i connect my guitar to the input hole and the amp to the output(phones) it kind of works, the signal gets cut down after 2 seconds and i cant play a note or a chord for more than 2 seconds. If i connect my guitar to the input and the amp to the control in, nothing happens! What could be the proper configuration?
What multi fx do you have? If it's meant to bu used with an amp there should be just a plain line out also.
Satan. Grant this man the gift of revenge against his foes at the Food Network.
The "holes" are called "jacks".
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
I suspect the control jack is for an expression pedal that can be set up to control certain programed parameters like wah, delay or other effects in real time.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Turn your output signal level down. Way Down.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
The control jack is not an audio signal. Sounds like maybe you have a noise gate enabled that is killing your signal as soon as it goes down a bit.
Quote by 8Len8
The "holes" are called "jacks".

Or jackholes
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge