Hi all,
I'm looking to run my individual stompboxes into headphones via a miniature amplifier of sorts. I've heard the Palmer Pocket Amp would be perfect, however I'd have to buy from overseas (which isn't a major problem but I'd rather buy from within Australia).
What other pedalboard-friendly-sized amps are available out there? I know a multi-effects unit would be possible but I'd rather have a standalone amp.This will be for bedroom playing/practicing only.
Hey mate, I'm from Oz too!

We need to know what kind of sound you want, as the options are very broad and vary a lot:
Boss make a Fender Tweed Bassman pedal
The Laney Ironheart pedal is amazing for what it is and is my personal favourite among all 'boost' pedals
Electro Harmonix make multiple distortion pedals which can be used as amps with the Magnum 44 being somewhat of a legend
DigiTech make the DOD250
Wampler make the SLOstortion
and there is also the Hughes & Kettner Tubeman if you can find one in Oz for sale.

The point is, is that the recommendations will depend on the sound you're after.
The above post is in terms of 'YMMV' and 'IMO', etc...

Quote by Offworld92
This debate is exhausting to read.
The guitar world is drowned in fairy dust.
We need to start at the very beginning. What is tone.
Quote by 2Crosser
Hey mate, I'm from Oz too!

We need to know what kind of sound you want, as the options are very broad and vary a lot:
Boss make a Fender Tweed Bassman pedal
The Laney Ironheart pedal is amazing for what it is and is my personal favourite among all 'boost' pedals
Electro Harmonix make multiple distortion pedals which can be used as amps with the Magnum 44 being somewhat of a legend
DigiTech make the DOD250
Wampler make the SLOstortion
and there is also the Hughes & Kettner Tubeman if you can find one in Oz for sale.

The point is, is that the recommendations will depend on the sound you're after.

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

I've got all the pedals to achieve the sound I wan't (blues/rock), I just want to run them into a pedal-sized amplifier with headphone-out capabilities. I could just buy a small Cube or something, but I really just need something that will take my pedals and play it through headphones.
OY OY OY

Well, all of the above pedals will colour the tone in one way or another but will work with headphones with adaptors, if you want a purely uncoloured tone you either want software/a small old multi fx, or... https://www.turramusic.com.au/pages/CatalogueItem.aspx?CIID=3890
The above post is in terms of 'YMMV' and 'IMO', etc...

Quote by Offworld92
This debate is exhausting to read.
The guitar world is drowned in fairy dust.
We need to start at the very beginning. What is tone.