I do know music pretty well, since I have played a violin/fiddle for 20 some years but I really would like to learn more about playing guitar and expand my music skills.

I have self taught myself guitar chords for a while now (about 4 years) and I would like to do more than just chords. I would like to learn how to do guitar riffs, more soloist things and more complex, jazz like chords and progressions.

I know, taking lessons from a real person would be the most ideal, but like most musicians, I can't afford it at the moment, so my questions is, who is the best guitar teacher on YouTube that can help me expand my guitar skills?

Thanks a lot!!

PS Don't worry, as soon as I have some extra cash... in like a few years (kidding) I will get a real teacher! I just want some things to work on now.
Carl Brown from guitarlessons365 is pretty good. I think he has two channels, one for teaching songs and one for more general guitar stuff.
For Jazz, blues, solos, and philosophy of playing with others in a band?

Guthrie Govan, Robben Ford, Larry Carlton. These guys have been filling arenas with music for a long time and have worked with the best. Lots of free stuff on youtube with more formal paid lessons on Trufire.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Cajundaddy

Yeah. Definitely look up stuff like that. A lot of the greats from many genres (Shawn Lane, Paul Gilbert, Doc Watson, Brent Mason, Johnny Hiland, Danny Gatton, etc) have done video lessons that you can easily find on YouTube. Who better to teach you how to play like the greats than the greats themselves?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
https://truefire.com/

There you can find a lot of blues and jazz courses about rhythm and soloing. The first month is free and you get an access to all of the content without limits. You only register with your e-mail, so you don't have to stop any orders after free month. Test it out.
i have just started doing videos for the beginner/semi beginner. would love to know what video topics would interest you.
Visit my music school site for advice on gear, music theory and lessons.
www.essm.net.au