Hiya, there's been no official statements yet, though I've asked Gus, it looks from a photo like he's changing to Jackson with his sig models. Looks quite nice, they might be nicer than the ESP models; I love the Jackson necks, lol they'll probably be more affordable than the ESPs too.

Important question, I've got an LTD Gus 600 FR, this is the floyd rose reverse headstock model that was only made for a year, would you expect this to have any effect on its value, since I've been considering selling it to help fund a Mayones Regius? I payed £450 for it a couple years ago, which was about the going price at the time, they seem to have dropped even lower to about £350 now, but that's going by the NT models, mine is quite scare to find. I don't mind holding onto it longer if the value should go up, but I'd be a bit worried if I need to get rid of it quickly if the value might plummet.

Thanks!
It's an Ltd. It doesn't have much value as a signature collectible anyway. Thus, I'd say it's main value is just its quality as a guitar. Which has not changed.

Main point, I wouldn't worry about it too much
Why has he gone to Jackson?

Bit of a weird move I would have thought.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Maybe Jackson just offered him a more lucrative deal. I'd imagine they'll sell better anyway, as Jackson's seem to be reasonably priced and consistent in quality, whereas ESP has remodelled, so you can either spend £3k on a custom shop Gus G model that no-one can afford, or spend £300 on a crappy low-market LTD that no-one wants.

Glad to hear though, thanks for the feedback.
Quote by dragonzrmetal
Here you go:

Looks like a chunkier shape, I don't really like that aspect of it.

Hope they bring out an X/Pro version of that, looks awesome.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100