Poll: How much of a clean freak are you?
Poll Options
View poll results: How much of a clean freak are you?
5 9%
1 2%
10 19%
4 8%
7 13%
4 8%
8 15%
5 9%
5 9%
4 8%
Voters: 53.
Page 1 of 2
I'd say i'm not really as tidy as i'd like to be. I have some clothes lying around which need to be washed and some cups that need to be cleaned and my bed is unmade.

what about you? be honest though
Tough question, I don't really clean shit but I pay a housekeeper twice a week to clean everything up so it looks like I'm very tidy.

Unless paying someone to clean still counts as tidy
I can't concentrate if things aren't tidy

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I can't concentrate if things aren't tidy
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Tidy enough to get shit done but not so tidy that I spend a lot of time tidying. My lab is a mess, my study is a mess, my bedroom is a mess but I know where things are. So I am about a 4/10.

I find people who have to have everything exactly neatly tidied away are just not people who do a lot of work. Like, this dude in my lab, everything has its exact spot, his desk is spotless, his fumehood, spotless; but he does one reaction or one purification a day. He is inefficient. I have 2 reactions, 2 purifications, 4 96 well plates on the go at all times and tidy once every two weeks or as I go along for shit I need. Keeping things clean when they are going to get dirty again is an inefficient use of time.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I'm clean, but quite untidy. Lots of paper all over the floor, books stacked and unread, etc

I only really get unclean when I'm depressed
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
nah

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Banjocal
I'm clean, but quite untidy. Lots of paper all over the floor, books stacked and unread, etc

I only really get unclean when I'm depressed

This, basically. I'm disorganized so there's stuff everywhere, but I'm not unclean.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My house is a fucking mess. Coincidentally so is my life.
Lying in this spinning room
I contemplate the remnants of my life
And curse away the past. -D4
Like 8 or 9
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i keep my tools and the files on my computer very organized, but everything else is terrible. my desk is an abomination.
I'd say no. My computers a mess and i always mean to clean my desk but i cant clean until whatever im workinh on is complete so i just end up with a bunch of crap lying around.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I'm somewhat tidy. I could be more tidy but at least my life doesn't look like an episode of hoarders.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I'm not a blode that's for sure
So you actually cook your frozen breadcrumbed(but presumably real) chicken?
Usually my apartments fairly clean but rn its got an explosion of clothes all over it that I havent felt like dealing with. Ive had a pretty savage case of mild depression and too much working and too much drinking and too little of a girlfriend around to make me feel motivated to not look like a slob
I'm around 7-8 o n the scale. I try to keep the place tidy and don't leave much stuff around except for receipts. I DUNNO I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I'LL need it LATER.
-BUBBA-
Quote by slapsymcdougal
So you actually cook your frozen breadcrumbed(but presumably real) chicken?

. . .

no

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I'm very tidy. If I make a mess, I'll clear it up ASAP and my stuff is all organised and neat.
I have nothing important to say
I read, "Are you a titty person?"

Yes, yes I am.
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by jwmcdaniel97
I read, "Are you a titty person?"

Yes, yes I am.

I'm more of an ass man.

Free Ali
I'd say maybe a 4 out of 10, maybe 3. My room isn't tidy, but definitely far from the worst. Basically I just have too much crap in too small of a space. I have a table in my room that's intended to be for when I work on electronic type stuff, soldering or whatever, but it's covered in tools and random crap that I don't know where to put, so on the occasion where I do need a working space I just clear off a tiny little corner. My dresser is covered in random junk except for one corner where I keep my wallet, keys, phone, knife, deodorant. The floor around the table and dresser is full of junk like old pedals I don't use, plastic organizer boxes with tools in them, a fan that I never use, a busted speaker, random cables that may or may not go to something important etc. There's an extra chair in my room that you can't sit in because it's full of junk like an old keyboard, left over sandpaper, hdmi cable, notebook, USB snes controllers, etc. I just don't have anywhere to put this stuff. I also have a tendency to let dirty clothes pile up until I have nothing clean left and wash them all at once, but that's not too untidy since I have a dirty clothes hamper that I put them in.

Thinking about it, my dresser drawers are full of junk from childhood that I have no use for (skateboard parts, slingshots, gameboys, who knows what). I could probably get rid of almost everything in those drawers which would make some room for a lot of the junk that's all over my room to go. I can't even get in those drawers because my amp is in the way, but if I just got rid of the old ass tv that isn't even hooked up to anything anymore that would open up the corner so I could move my amp there and allow access to the dresser drawers.

The immediate area around my computer where I spend most of my time isn't neat and tidy, but not as bad as the rest of the room and everything is more or less in a specific place. I keep my computer itself nicely organized. I keep my desktop clean, pretty much only having 4 folders that live on it, except when I'm working on something I may save some files and folders on the desktop temporarily, but when I'm done with them I put them where they should be, make a place for them, or delete them. When I save things I don't just throw them all in a giant folder, I try to organize them in a way that makes things easy to find later.
My place is messy and disorganized. Since I don't smoke inside it doesn't stink like my apartment did. I clean it up from time to time, when the guilt of living like a pig overcomes my natural laziness. I'm pretty good about personal hygiene though, I hate feeling or smelling dirty. I usually have a semi-unkempt beard that I only shave when it starts to itch (that happens when it gets really long and curls back).
Nah, tidying is my least favourite thing to do in the world. There is always something I'd rather be doing. But once it does build up to an unacceptable level or I'm feeling particularly stressed I'm whack some music on and just blitz everything and it can be quite cathartic. But on the day to day? Nah.

I also hate the concept of 'clutter'. My boss is constantly having a go at me for leaving stuff that I use every day on my desk when we have someone important visiting but in my opinion a cluttered desk is a busy desk.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I get lazy so everything around me is usually messy but it annoys me a lot. When I get fed up enough to tidy up, I have to do it perfectly, not missing a spot. Like I'll disassemble appliances and stuff to clean every crack and edge with cotton buds or scrub the grouting between every tile.

That's also why I get lazy about it because I figure either I leave the mess and put it out of my mind or I spend a whole bunch of effort making everything clean instead of just tidying up a little bit.

ghg
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Last edited by theguitarist at Jun 20, 2016,
I'm tidy in the way a dead cow is my new pair of shoes.

It's definitely possible in theory, but for now I just want to leave the cow there and see if the shoes magically appear.

fjhfhff
Last edited by theguitarist at Jun 20, 2016,
On my own, left to my own devices? I can live in my own filth. Anything from gym sweat to 1/4 inch of grime on bathroom counters.

The single moment there's the possibility of another party being involved or appearing around me? Spotless. It's a reciprocal agreement I have within my head. I don't want to live in another's filth - and I wouldn't want them to live in mine.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
I am human filth, I am just short of Blode tier tbh

It shames me greatly and I am working on it
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
I am human filth, I am just short of Blode tier tbh

It shames me greatly and I am working on it

It shames you that you AREN'T as filthy as Blode and you are working to get filthier, or you are ashamed to be nearly as filthy as Blode and you are working to clean up the house?
Quote by dPrimmy
On my own, left to my own devices? I can live in my own filth. Anything from gym sweat to 1/4 inch of grime on bathroom counters.

The single moment there's the possibility of another party being involved or appearing around me? Spotless. It's a reciprocal agreement I have within my head. I don't want to live in another's filth - and I wouldn't want them to live in mine.

I'm just the opposite. I don't mind if somebody else lives in MY filth, I just don't want to live in theirs.

I'm an Alpha male. Deal with it.
i hate shaving my beard, and i also hate getting hair cuts

i take showers every day, workout regularly, and brush my teeth, so i am hygenic and healthy

i'm not a fan of making my bed in the morning, because i'm the only person that enters my room
i'm also pretty lazy when it comes to folding my clean laundry and hanging it all in my closet. It usually just sits on my reading chair unless i have guests over.

in terms of clutter, my desk is full of random objects, because in all honesty, they belong there
same thing with my shelves and night stand, just random books and papers and recording equiment all over the place.
if i were to "organize" it i would probably forget where everything is

i have my own system my own rules lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'm not a clean freak with OCD but I prefer to have things organised, especially my immedIate surroundings like my jam room or my desk both at home and at work, I also do not like eating on a table full of clutter.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

not a total slob by most peoples standards but far from a clean freak. now the mrs is a different story she is an 11 and totally nuts about clean. leads to some unhappy times at my place. our townhouse is always immaculate but can't say that's due to me. I do someo f the work (usually with her cracking the whip).

my car on the other hand can get pretty messy depending on how much time I spend on the road. I do keep my collectables and guitar gear fairly neat though.
I can't stand mess. It would not be unfair to call me, oh, "hygienically insane".
“High fly ball into right field. She is… gone!" - Vin Scully
kind of.

i mean, my room's a shithole right now, but it's because i moved back to my mom's place and i still need to move shit around and figure out where i'm going to put my exponentially growing piles of shit.

living with an assigned roommate who was a huge slob kinda changed me a lot for the better.

our room constantly smelled like rotting garbage because he wouldn't clean up after himself and i sure as hell wasn't gonna do it for him.

moved out of there in a hurry when i saw a cockroach. he wasn't fazed tho. just rolled over and went back to sleep when i told him.

been slowly cleaning everything in my mom's house b/c she's sick and was never much of a cleaner to begin with and my brother is a lazy selfish fuck.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 2