Well obviously it is not terrible good job pav, nice effects too
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Friends! I mean the lyrics are terrible.. there is meaning of this offers a person alcohol, bad habit, but he refused! Because he knew that he was very bad!
your songs are so terrible they're good
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by ?.lainad
your songs are so terrible they're good

I offered one person to record my song in a more severe style, in heavy metal)))
Sounds and looks great I don't understand the lyrics so I don't know the meaning but it sounds great.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Evilnine Thank you for your attention to be creative.
the meaning of the song, I offer the bad habits, and I have to decide to go out for these people or not, and then listening to wise Council, I decided not to go after them and shut down in the world of the front door.As it is necessary in life to be courageous and strong, and it is not necessary to spoil the life of bad habits

I am for a healthy lifestyle! Against harmful habits!
Last edited by pavliickk at Jun 23, 2016,
I would totally play this at BBQs

When is the Pavliickk LP coming out?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
H4T3BR33D3R think to search for an arranger who will write minus three of my new songs! Here's two new songs , for iTunes is now preparing an album

Niceeeee
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by pavliickk
the meaning of the song, I offer the bad habits, and I have to decide to go out for these people or not, and then listening to wise Council, I decided not to go after them and shut down in the world of the front door.As it is necessary in life to be courageous and strong, and it is not necessary to spoil the life of bad habits

xPAVLICKKx

RUxSTRAIGHTxEDGE
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by pavliickk

So when people try to tempt you with drugs and alcohol you turn them away...Right on! Fight the good fight!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jun 24, 2016,