So basically im fed up with my tap dancing routine when i have to change channels on my amp. I currently own a JetCity JCA50 head, and i find the two channels pretty limiting. When i change from clean to lead channel, i also have to turn on the overdrive, and when i wanna actually play lead, i have to turn on delay and eq pedals as well. Then when i have to go from playing lead to clean i have to turn of eq, delay and overdrive, change the channel, and turn of the reverb pedal. Its simply a lot of work when i have to also sing while doing a lot of switching. So i decided i wanna get a 3 channel amp, preferably with a reverb, so that i can have a clean, rhythm and lead sounds available with a touch of a button. I was thinking of getting the kemper, but the powered version with the kemper control is first of all overkill, since i really just need 3 basic sounds, and also waaaay to expensive. So i browsed thomann a bit and found these 3 amps that seems pretty nice, and have all the bells and whistles i would want from them:

http://www.thomann.de/intl/randall_diavlo_100_head_b_stock.htm
http://www.thomann.de/intl/laney_irt60h_ironheart.htm
http://www.thomann.de/intl/engl_screamer50_e335_gitarrentopteil.htm

Now naturaly i would like to go with Laney the most, because its the cheapest My budget is around 800€, but i may be able to strech up to 1000€ (altough i really dont want to without a realy good reason). I dont wanna go for a Peavey XXX since i saw a bunch of them being played on live shows and they always sounded kinda off to me. I play mostly modern metal with my band (obviously im gonna use this amp for giging as well), so its a bunch of downtuning (drop C and nowdays even a song or two played on 7 strings), and it would be nice if the amp im gonna get wont need any overdrives in front of it, and still be able to chug along with the rest of them.

So, wich one of these 3 would be the best? And any other recomendations? Im from Slovenia, so id apreciate links to european stores. Also, no 6505's, because they are ridicolusly expensive here, and they arent 3 channel amps.

Thanks!

EDIT: I forgot to mention, im runing the head into a Randall 412 box with V30's. I actually quite like the sound, thats why ive stuck with it for the last two years. Also, i dont wanna get a multifx, because id still have to switch channels independantly of the pedalboard, even if its conected with the 4 cable methos. I just want the smiplest setup i can find.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Truthfully, what I think you need here is a looper.

But all of those are decent options.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
i was thinking about a looper, but as i said, i wanna have a simple setup. A looper with even more patch cables that i already have on my pedalboard is not really attractive for. I also have to run a bunch of cables to the amp becase of the fx loop, so thats also annoying. My ideal setup is basicly just a footswitch and a wireless reciever on top of an amp, so i have as little cables as possible on stage, and as little buttons as possible to push.
You described every successful pro DMFX player I know. A Kemper would work but probably so would a Vox or Pod setup through a powered wedge system. Every setup we choose is a set of compromises one way or another. Just choose the ones you can live with and play.

A 3 channel amp would be closer but not fill all of your wants without multiple effects loops.

A well set up looper system will do it all but often requires a standby guitar tech to get it all dialed in so you can focus on your music.

A good DMFX system can be setup with as few or as many presets as you wish and every combination is just a click away. Simple, reliable, easy to setup and tear down for gigs.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
I kinda feel like a digital modeling setup would be overkill. I literaly just want 3 different tones. A 3 channel amp with reverb would have that covered. Im not really that picky with my tone, so using reverb on my leads instead of delay wouldnt be that big of a deal. And i use my eq pedal right now just to make the lead tones louder than the rhythm. I dunno, hundreds of ampsims and effects just seem unnecesary for me, and would probably just make me fiddle with settings for hours instead of playing. I'd also need a poweramp and some sort of rack setup to run a pod into my cab.
Sounds like you need an amp with a footswitch able loop and a loop that is always on with individual channels.

My Mesa Dual Rec Roadster can do this and would fit the bill - not sure of your budget though.

Does the IronHeart have these features or you can use a MIDI setup to control channels and effects loops.

Some multi effects modelers have these channel changing features.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Fryette Sig:X?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
RM100
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
So i managed to find a used Engl Savage and a used Powerball for cheaper than the Laney, so im gonna go check those two out. As far as i understand they are basicly 4 channel amps?
A used Powerball cheaper than a new IRT60? Make damn sure nothing's wrong with it, that it includes everything that came with it, and then grab it if it's fine and be a winner.
The above post is in terms of 'YMMV' and 'IMO', etc...

Quote by Offworld92
This debate is exhausting to read.
The guitar world is drowned in fairy dust.
We need to start at the very beginning. What is tone.
It is kinda weird, right? As far as i know it doesnt come with a footswitch. Both the Savage and the Powerball (its a powerball 1) are 650€. The guy says they are in good condition, but that they still have the original tubes. What are the things i should really look for when i test it out? I never went bying for a used tube amp before.
Well i am not a proud owner of an Engl Powerball
Quote by gorkyporky
Well i am not a proud owner of an Engl Powerball

Lovely! I wish I still had my Fireball
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
If you're happy with your current tones and pedals etc, I'd look at a switching system.

Take a look at the gig rig v2
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I have to apologise for not replying, as my week has been hectic.

I assume you meant 'now', congratulations on your acquisition! Change out the tubes (keep the old ones), bias it after cleaning, and off you go!
The above post is in terms of 'YMMV' and 'IMO', etc...

Quote by Offworld92
This debate is exhausting to read.
The guitar world is drowned in fairy dust.
We need to start at the very beginning. What is tone.
Thanks! Yeah, i meant "now". Went to the guy who was selling it, it sounded awesome, so i just got it. Also got a generic two button footswitch for it and it all works perfectly. The power tubes are apparently just a few months old, so no need to change them i guess. It sounds great crancked up, and there doesnt seem to be any issues with them. I may change the preamp tubes, altough i cant imagine it sounding better.