Hi,

Im having a bit of a problem using both the Boss TU-3 and the Electro Harmonix LPB-1 at the same time. Both pedals work fine when not in a chain with the other but once i have both arranged in a chain (regardless of order) my signal isn't coming through. I've tried both outputs on the TU-3 but the LPB doesn't accept either. So i'm having a bit of a dilemma here.

I'm using an Organge Dark Terror, a 5m cable aswell as 2 0.3m cables.

Any advice?
Bizarre. I've never heard of such an interaction. Are you certain you're plugging them in the right direction? Guitar to tuner in, tuner out to LPB in, LPB out to amp?

How about the power? Running them off the same supply or their own power?

Silly sounding questions but we've all plugged one in backwards and wondered why it muted the signal. I'm not sure what else it could be.
Alright, my bad i gotta clarify something. When using the TU-3 in front of the LPB the dry signal comes through fine, but the LPB doesn't seem to be getting sufficient power.(?) The check light shines very weak when activaed in this order and the signal gets lost. This happens with both the buffered and the true bypass output.

I'm currently running both off their own (i.e. with batteries).
Meter the batteries. Also (long shot) check that the patch cables aren't bad, check the continuity of the tip to the sleeve. You want to see "out of limits" or no continuity (i had this this happen once and it was causing dumb issues.)
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Fixed. Got a proper Power Supply and better patch cables, it's working without a problem now.

I'm guessing trashedlostfdup's post described the problem but i'll do some proper tests in the follwing days.

cheers and thanks a lot
Quote by mANTlS
Fixed. Got a proper Power Supply and better patch cables, it's working without a problem now.

I'm guessing trashedlostfdup's post described the problem but i'll do some proper tests in the follwing days.

cheers and thanks a lot

glad you got it going! cheers!
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/