Six days ago I signed up for an account and submitted chords for "Where The Light Shines Through" by Switchfoot and it's currently under Pending Approval but it just says submitted by "Unregistered" and not submitted by me. I tried to comment on it under my profile name saying it was mine but the comments just said "Contributor" and not my profile name either. What am I doing wrong? Is there anything else I can do to get that tab published?
Were you signed in when you submitted it? Hopefully a tab mod can get around here and fix it.
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
NeoMvsEu I think so? It's possible I wasn't. I'm super new so not entirely sure. Also when I go on the Pending Approval queue there's a grey dot next to it. Does that just mean I commented or that it's my submission or something? Thank you!
Last edited by btompkins16 at Jun 20, 2016,
With friends, life has to show its full value; a person live to friends; to maintain the integrity of his life, without time erosion, but also to friends. Friendship is like love was heartwarming, friendship, love should be like as it unbreakable.
btompkins16 if you see the tab on-site and there's no tab author, then you weren't signed in. Otherwise, try submitting again!

Grey dot: your comment is the latest one in the thread.