Well, not my "blood" nephew, but what's a sick baby gift I can get him that's pretty cool, but can't be a 'chokee' since he's in that phase? The kid's wicked smart, and already knows how to unlock my phone and turn it on when the screen shuts off
a gun and a list of targets
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
That's more for when he's 4 I'd say. But yeah, I'm trying to go for the crazy uncle vibe so keep them coming
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jun 21, 2016,
buy a vibrator, glue some plastic wing/fin thingies on it, and call it a rocket ship.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
fat lard

a Ron Paul baby shirt
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Buy him books that you and his parents can read to him.
Odds are he's gonna get a pile of shitty plastic toys anyway.
Books will give him the smarts, ja feel?

I'd suggest starting with some basic stuff about electrical circuits. Later you transition to finer electronics and in a year or five he's got eactly the right combination of tiny hands and knowledge to start building his own phone (and five more per day for you to sell).
No point getting presents for a baby. You're either getting them a toy that they don't need because they have loads already, or something for the baby that's really for the parents, like a baby grow.

Either start them a savings fund, or wait until they're old enough to actually enjoy a present.

Or do something that babby might appreciate in the future, like if you're into photography, take a good photo of babby and then get it printed BIG on canvas for the wall.
Last edited by Gaz_m2k5 at Jun 22, 2016,
Naw....babies appreciate cuddly toys. They cuddle with them, it gives them emotional fulfillment to a degree. So not all baby toys are worthless (but you are right that most of them are).
cuddly toys harbor bacteria

which is good for the kid's immune system

so +1 on that
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Get him a flute. No moving parts, and his parents will be serenaded for hours on end

I got my three year old nephew an accordion, and my sister loves listening to it so much that she doesn't have time to talk to me anymore.....

Oh wait....
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Give him the gift of a blood brother. Cut yourselves and hold hands.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
This isn't exactly what I had in mind for being sick, but I can't pass up this 2-for-1 deal

Open a UG account for him, so that he can join in the quality discourse.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Looks more like something a toddler would play with but the kids in that commercial were quite a bit older.
Quote by Fat Lard
This isn't exactly what I had in mind for being sick, but I can't pass up this 2-for-1 deal

well im not sure about the idea of pulling on some poor stuffed animal's arsehole but hell i'd get one of these
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Just tell him you got him whatever and pocket the cash yo. He wont remember anyway. He's one.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by TobusRex
Looks more like something a toddler would play with but the kids in that commercial were quite a bit older.

gotta teach em young

I was playing with him last week and bouncing off philosophical ideas on him ("WHAT IS THIS??" while playing with the table cover thing that you put under plates) and I can tell he's inquiring at a 5th grade level at least
A comically large gorilla plush animal.

.....And a Nerf gun.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
Clothes in 18 - 24 months size (ask his parents what clothing size he's wearing atm, then go for the next one up.) It's appreciated way more by the parents than toys and then they'll send you all sorts of adorable photos of him wearing said clothes.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Fat Lard
gotta teach em young

I was playing with him last week and bouncing off philosophical ideas on him ("WHAT IS THIS??" while playing with the table cover thing that you put under plates) and I can tell he's inquiring at a 5th grade level at least

Except you weren't teaching since you don't know what it was either (and apparently still don't).

I had this mental picture of the kid thinking "If you don't know how can I be expected to?"

Don't stress a gift too much, just hang with him when you can, best gift you can give a kid (or really anyone) is time. (Unless they hate you, then it's absence...)

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
lols

I ended up getting him this electronic bilingual journal-toy that makes animal sounds [for ages 2 and up (fiddled with it and seems solidly built.)] since they've been teaching him both Spanish and English. And this gift card for diapers (mum knows best).
Quote by Primus2112
aw im too late

jake likes this post.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug