ADD LETTERS OR USE FOREIGN LANGUAGES)

STARTING WORD is: Foot

Example, the next word could be

Boot

Start tuning
I start with the word Fat
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Fat
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

I (will) tune pianos for work, so I do it all by ear. First day of training we put the stools for the pianos together as we had brand new pianos fresh from the boat, straight out of the factory. We were putting our stools together and our teacher told us the story of how one of the former students got his piano stool out and put one of the legs on upside down, and only realised when he was finished doing the other legs of the stool.
When I started tuning all we were taught to do was tune unisons, which is the last thing you do when tuning a piano, and we only did the middle section, and only the notes with three strings which we call tricords. We just made those strings the same pitch every day for 2 weeks, and then the fourth member of our class actually arrived and we had just moved on to octaves, so she had no experience tuning unisons. We did octaves for a while, learning to spread the notes along the piano and we all thought it was boring as shit. Then we started to learn temperament, starting with the first stage, which involves listening to the notes starting from A38 which is set from A49 which is tuned to between 438Hz and 441 Hz depending on who will be using the piano and for what reason. From the first A we tuned up to the D, then we tuned from the D to the G below then the C above that, then the F below that, when you use a funny little major third to check if those notes are right, by determining if the F is too sharp or flat. We did first stage temperament for about a week and a half, then we started second stage temperament. Now second stage temperament can be a little bit out of whack compared to first stage, but it still needs to be close enough for stage three to work. Stage two starts from tuning F to A#, then you use another major third to check if that's right just to confirm stage one. After that it's A# to D# then D# to G# then another checking third, G# to C# and then another checking third. We did two weeks of that in conjunction with stage one. Finally we started doing stage three and full temperaments which involve going from C# to F#, then from F# to B then finally B to E and finish the temperament fourths and fifths with an F to F octave.
After that it became a matter of spreading from only tuning the middle section of the piano to going past the iron bar splitting the treble section away and going to the end of the dampers.

#yo(pe)lo
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jun 22, 2016,
Tbh I was thinking of posting the "what did you say to me you little etc." text but didn't.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by JackalUK
Blancmange

fap
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
I don't like tuna sry
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
fappe latte
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I don't like tuna sry

yeahh it's pretty 'eh' as far as fish goes. As for me? heh...

*zips up leather jacket*

Let's just say I'm more of a fan of

*puts on sunglasses*

Filet-O-Fish
i think i used to know an eric church
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Eric Church?

I hardly know her...ch
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day