I would like to sell my Marshall MG250 DFX with the footswitch. Any ideas how much it would be worth? I looked on Ebay and saw some guy trying to see his for around 450 dollars, which seems rather steep. Do you reckon it might be worth 200 dollars or so?
Last edited by GirlGerms at Jun 22, 2016,
Check your local classifieds and see what they're going for. You can also check places like reverb and completed listings (as in not the listings that are still open/available to bid on) on ebay to kind of get an idea. Either way, you'll probably find people will be making offers lower than what you want anyway so you might want to ask maybe a little bit towards the higher end of what they go for used.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Worth? You should pay someone to take it away.

What can you get? Might get $100-150 if you're lucky and unscrupulous.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Worth? You should pay someone to take it away.

What can you get? Might get $100-150 if you're lucky and unscrupulous.

Man I laughed so hard my side is hurting. Unscrupulous indeed!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
Man I laughed so hard my side is hurting. Unscrupulous indeed!

Then my mission for the day is complete!!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Jun 22, 2016,
i wouldn't even bother putting it on reverb or ebay and shipping it. the shipping will cost about what it is worth.

throw it on CL and just put a number down. there are still some idiots in the world who would buy it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/