Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Videos of unfit people turned gym rats with epic orchestral music in the background and motivational speeches that get gradually more intense recorded with a built-in microphone.
Free Ali
I read or watch things like that Kobe link whenever I'm feeling too lazy to workout
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I find great musicians inspiring. Doc Watson, for example. A blind, dirt poor hillbilly kid who ended up being one of the greatest players ever. When I watch Doc, or other greats like John Fahey, it inspires me to keep trying to improve.

I'm also inspired a great deal by talented amateur musicians, like lots of folks I see on youtube. They show so much courage to put themselves up for judgement by others (a lot of whom are immature people who just want to bash others).
-people who were born into shitty situations but make the best of it
-people who help those born into shitty situations to make the best out of their lives
-helping people in general I guess
-that people of NY facebook page (usually)
-going on a nice bike ride
-waking up at 5am to go to the gym
-reading a good book (cuz I suck at reading books so it always make me feel like taking on the world)
-taking a cold shower in the morning
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I don't even play fighting games, but this shit is inspirational af
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Shia Labeouf
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Gonna leave out the usual musician/artists. More interesting to think about other sources of inspiration that's improved me as a whole.

Ramit Sethi: finance/negotiation/conduct/entrepreneurship/career
My coworkers/bosses: self-learning/self-management/life
Michael Stevens aka vsauce: education
Many of my college professors: artistry/culture/business
Rob Ferreti: lifestyle/entrepreneurship
A friend I look up to like an older brother: personal conduct
Various college alums: artistry/creativity/dedication/career

Forgetting tons. I find inspiration in a lot of things.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Gatecrasher53
I don't even play fighting games, but this shit is inspirational af

Yeh some 4chan guy posted that in a Cant Parry The Gary thread, I believe.
Green places
a couple of philosophers
arbitrary leaps in mood
some music
some photographers and/or painters
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
An excellent piano tuning/tuning time
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Fat Lard
Yeh some 4chan guy posted that in a Cant Parry The Gary thread, I believe.

Dunno what that is
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
The fact that Kanye is even out there touring and im not inspires me because I know how good I am and I know how bad Kanye is. That tells me success isn't based on talent alone. Success is based on determination and vision. And I have the whole package so im inspired to make things happen.
This is a bit vague, but I like seeing the process of how something is done. If you only see the final product, it can seem daunting, in an "I'll never be that good" way. Seeing the steps that were taken to achieve that goal makes it look a lot more achievable.
seeing the descendents live always brings me out of a funk so i can get back to achieving ALL.

too bad they only play around here once every 5 years, so i end up wallowing in none for a while.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug