staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jun 23, 2016,
*joke about German efficiency compared to American*
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
From that article it's almost like the attacker wanted attention but didn't actually want to kill anyone?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Pastafarian96
*joke about German efficiency compared to American*

I was about to do this, hehe.

Glad things turned out this well
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Quote by Arby911
From that article it's almost like the attacker wanted attention but didn't actually want to kill anyone?

Yeah, I thought that, weird to make a solo attack but not kill anyone
Sounds more like a poorly planned and executed hostage taking attempt than an actual mass murder.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
In the wake of the chaos, NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton deployed extra officers to New York City movie theaters Thursday.

Wait, why?

Also at this rate movie theaters are more terror prone than airplanes.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jun 23, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Wait, why?

Also at this rate movie theaters are more terror prone than airplanes.
Let's hope there's no re-release of Airplane! then.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
as insensitive as it might sound, the amount of people afraid to go to the theater following the Dark Knight Rises shooting made it the easiest movie to see on opening weekend.

too bad it was garbage.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

too bad it was garbage.

I feel the same way about Star Wars
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i dont feel strongly enough about star wars to start a 5 page argument.

unless you liked the prequels.

even then all i could muster is "lol"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i dont feel strongly enough about star wars to start a 5 page argument.

unless you liked the prequels.

even then all i could muster is "lol"

Not really a fan of the prequels if I'm honest. The first was trash, the second was okay and the third one went back to trash levels.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Not really a fan of the prequels if I'm honest. The first was trash, the second was okay and the third one went back to trash levels.

For implying AotC was not trash.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal

For implying AotC was not trash.

It was trash, but like trash in a sealed trash bag that you cant smell until a few minutes after you open the bag.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I'm just hoping that additional copycats of the Colorado theater shooter don't pop up due to the renewed exposure.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
None of the moviegoers was shot, although as many as 25 people may have been injured by tear gas, local media reported.

Police brutality!
I have nothing important to say
If this was in America it would be all over British news channels ( I don't support guns btw )
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻