Hi all!

Relative beginner here. I saw Wye Oak perform last night and one of their songs featured what I thought was a very interesting picking pattern over a pretty simple chord progression. I found one live video of it and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me figure out what the progression is. Apologies for the vertical video, but at least it's high-def. Thanks in advance!

Wye Oak - If You Should See
Last edited by Indrid_Cold at Jun 23, 2016,
Im no expert at this, but it sounded to me that the guitarist might had picked D sus chord for 3 measures and the first inversion of D chord. It should come with an attachment. The picking pattern for the fourth measure you hopefully find out when using given chord tones.
Attachments:
SomeTab.pdf
Last edited by Tim_Rock at Jun 23, 2016,
Tim_Rock thank you for the assistance! I'll check this out when I get home. I'm not sure if it helps you (or anyone else reading this) but here's the studio version:

Ok, no problem... I Think she hammers on (--0h4--) when in the fourth measure too, like she does during the first three measures.
Thanks Tim_Rock! Do you have any idea what the strumming pattern is? That's been killing me.