“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Jun 23, 2016,
get your shit together, new website
Self titled
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

That's like asking what the best way to cook cauliflower is. In any case, I'd rather have steak.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I really love the first three; was never psyched on Loaded. I voted & Nico, 'cuz Nico.

VU (1985), despite being a collection of outtakes, is also fucking ace.
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Jun 23, 2016,
self-titled brings me back to those days when i was a #sadboy before i even had anything to really be sad about
Nico > s/t > Loaded = WL/WH

They are all really great though.
that's that band that Slash plays in now right
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i tried to listen to a Velvet Underground song once about 10 years ago and didn't like it.

probably had something to do with the fact that i was in a Nirvana worship phase and had heard their version of Here She Comes Now first.

so...

i have no valid opinion on this band.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i tried to listen to a Velvet Underground song once about 10 years ago and didn't like it.

probably had something to do with the fact that i was in a Nirvana worship phase and had heard their version of Here She Comes Now first.

so...

et tu, jakesmellspoo?
Quote by jakesmellspoo

so...

Jake how can you be punk if you don't like Velvet Underground?
Quote by bradulator
Jake how can you be punk if you don't like Velvet Underground?

i'm not punk

and i just told everyone
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
ah see it's tricky like that, VU are NOT dad rock because they are "cool" even though they are contemporary to dad rock & had an agon with Dylan (a la The Beatles -- although are the Beatles dad rock? I feel like they are a bit too early -- my dad, for example, is not into the Beatles -- something to consider -- or ignore).
vu + nico obviously

how is this even a question
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by neidnarb11890
im not a punk how can i be show me the way to conformity
I'm just a square
going nowhere
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I thought you already made a dad rock thread

Dad rock is radio rock, VU ain't on no radio
guns n roses definitely.

brad, if i listen to some VU can i have my punx cred back?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
guns n roses definitely.

brad, if i listen to some VU can i have my punx cred back?

depends on if you like it or not