bear thread for the new forum | VERY IMPORTANT BEAR THREAD SUMMER 2016 JUNE UG FORUM UPDATE PEDALS WOW SOCCER

bear

////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 for 1 bonus: EURO 2016 edition

Dennis Beargkamp
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
there was just a bear wandering around my area for a few days or something

top video makes me sad because it's missing a paw.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
there was just a bear wandering around my area for a few days or something

top video makes me sad because it's missing a paw.

yeah but instead of that i like to think of how the bear is simply walking like derrick rose at a wet floor sign #ny #newyork #brittle #milk

i like this one older one better where the bear looks like it's trying to be all nonchalant while wandering through a suburban looking neighborhood.

i'd post it, but i'm as lazy as a bear in the middle of winter.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by MinterMan22
yeah but instead of that i like to think of how the bear is simply walking like derrick rose at a wet floor sign #ny #newyork #brittle #milk
nice
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jun 23, 2016,
I don't know the context of the second vid but I feel compelled to reply with this.

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line

put caption here
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

now watch me whip

now watch me nae nae

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Jun 24, 2016,
Obligatory "I'm pretty much named bear bear" post from me.
Ya bears.

Ya
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by MinterMan22
now watch me whip

now watch me nae nae

oh WATCH ME WATCH ME

ok that is gonna be hard to top
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

today is bearxit day in Engerland and those other places
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Last edited by Aeolian Harmony at Jun 24, 2016,