I was wiring a button killswitch into my LTD and now the guitar is making no noise at all.
I disconnected the killswitch and checked the wires from the pickups and everything is soldered fine I cant seem to figure why there isnt any sound coming through!

What is a step by step way to check each wire from the pickup to each pot?

I opened up my other LTD and checked the wiring and both matched up so I'm really stumped here
Did you wire past the killswitch when you took it out? Make sure the rest of the wiring works since the last thing you changed was the killswitch? What type of switch is it? Did you wire to the correct poles?
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
I just wired the active wire of the killswitch to the sleeve and had the ground of the killswitch to the tonepot ground.
but ive taken those wires out now and just left it how I had it originally.
It has to be at the jack somehow but Im not sure what. Its a snakepit in there
Honestly, it's probably going to be easier and less time consuming to clean everything off and start over with new wire. You'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out the failure point. You should have the whole thing re-wired in under an hour.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Yeah I switched over a pickup already that i was planning to do the other but its seriously got me stumped looking at all the wires that are all correct.

Can i just wire the pickup to the jack to make sure the pots arent at fault?
Turns out the tiny little active wire that connects the tip of the jack wasnt soldered properly! no wonder it was so hard to spot.