Cool.

Do you have like, a video or an article or something?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Context please.

Also 'playing the race card' is legitimately one of the most obnoxious phrases in the English language.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Lily Allen fails at playing the race card because she got fat, so she can't go very fast.

Its that sort of race, right?
Quote by RAB11
Context please.

Also 'playing the race card' is legitimately one of the most obnoxious phrases in the English language.
yerp

^
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Jun 24, 2016,
Liliy Allen is quite fetching if I do say so myself.

Last edited by Rebel Scum at Jun 24, 2016,
Lilly Allen played the race card, and failed miserabally

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CltlrRiWMAAOt9N.jpg

While the leave campaign wasnt fearmongering and accusing everyone of being bigots, they worked hard and got the number of votes needed.

Btw sorry for the multiple posts, im currently in a hotel in India and the internet here is extremely slow
That's hardly playing the race card. She just made a dumb statement, some guy pointed out obvious flaw in her logic, simples.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
so a twitter argument between people i dont care about then?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
She basically called 51% of the UK racist.

I voted remain, and I do feel quite bad for some of the MPs that put forward valid reasons for wanting to remain instead of accising people who vote leave to be bigots and racists.
But then you get celebrities like her, Eddie Izzard and Bob Geldoff who I believe made the remain side look foolish
Quote by loumangroup

I voted remain, and I do feel quite bad for some of the MPs that put forward valid reasons for wanting to remain instead of accising people who vote leave to be bigots and racists.
But then you get celebrities like her, Eddie Izzard and Bob Geldoff who I believe made the remain side look foolish

And yet by further broadcasting their idiocy, you give them a soapbox.

Just let it go man.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Anyone who based their vote on what a celebrity said is an idiot anyway.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by loumangroup

They were simply trying to ensure parity between the remain campaign and the antics of Farage and Boris.
Lily Allen isn't the only one accusing leavers of being racist.

You'd think the EU was formed solely to deal with immigration and nothing else.
I have nothing important to say
It's not even racism, it's xenophobia. People need to start using the correct terms.
Quote by RAB11
Context please.

Not quite as obnoxious as adding the word "gate" to the end of any word or phrase in reference to any controversy or conspiracy theory. Example the NFL Deflategate, the word gate was part of the name of the Watergate Hotel in the Nixon fiasco so there it makes sense but not anywhere else stop using it people just stop.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jun 24, 2016,
by the way, you might wanna delete those two duplicate threads you made. might get a warning/ban for that.

im such a nice guy, huh?