i played with eq already,i will try chan supression thanks.Any other suggestions guys?
the first thing i noticed was that the tuning seems off. the second is that you haven't panned the guitar, and it's way too loud for the rest of the mix.

i don't think the guitar tone is actually that bad, but then again i'm not sure what kind of tone you're going for.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
the first thing i noticed was that the tuning seems off. the second is that you haven't panned the guitar, and it's way too loud for the rest of the mix.

i don't think the guitar tone is actually that bad, but then again i'm not sure what kind of tone you're going for.

i tuned my guitar today Its louder couse i did it on purpose so you can hear it better and what is panned? Do you mean double tracking right ,left?
Quote by alonkzz
i tuned my guitar today

problem #1. You gotta tune more often than that. I tune literally between each take.

Quote by vocoderboy
try E.Q and side chain compression

Do... do you even know what sidechain compression is or are you just throwing around words you've heard?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.