Page 1 of 2
mate, you posted in the brexit thread and then decided to make a separate thread for this?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
mate, you posted in the brexit thread and then decided to make a separate thread for this?
The Brexit happened;

It's done, Britain stands alone.

Also, tonight; divided.
Quote by treborillusion
The Brexit happened;

It's done, Britain stands alone.

Also, tonight; divided.
yes, and everyone is discussing the aftermath in there
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Well seeing how quickly the vote set their economy on fire it'll be interesting to see if this results in Britain losing its world power status.
Quote by Trowzaa
yes, and everyone is discussing the aftermath in there
I'm talking about the future of Britain.

I could only talk about exiting the EU for so long, it's time to focus on keeping the UK together or, freeing Scotland (and hopefully London too in the event Scotland break up the UK).
Last edited by treborillusion at Jun 24, 2016,
Quote by WaterGod
Well seeing how quickly the vote set their economy on fire it'll be interesting to see if this results in Britain losing its world power status.
we literally accepted that in 1946 and its been the point of britain since then to usher in the new lot. idk how people think we're suddenly gonna spring up again lol
Quote by treborillusion
Is this the end of the UK?

Yesterday UK voted to leave the EU; now Scotland want to break up the UK.

Is there the appetite for another referendum in Scotland? The last one was divisive enough. A vote to remain in the EU doesn't necessarily mean a vote to break away from the UK.

The Welsh independence movement is nowhere near as popular as the one in Scotland.

I can't see the UK handing Northern Ireland over to the Republic. Nor can I see it becoming and independent nation. The troubles would kick off again only with Loyalists being the main belligerents. I doubt the Republic of Ireland would even want to deal with all the problems. Maybe some areas would be conceded to the south but I couldn't see the whole province being handed over.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by tateandlyle
we literally accepted that in 1946 and its been the point of britain since then to usher in the new lot. idk how people think we're suddenly gonna spring up again lol

with all of your personal preteen football accolades of course

you preten--ah fuck it
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by tateandlyle

I'm talking about being a big player on the international stage like France and Germany. If the UKs economy falls apart and is reduced to that small sliver of land you call England, you could be looking at a major reduction in Britain's relevancy to the world.
Quote by WaterGod
I'm talking about being a big player on the international stage like France and Germany. If the UKs economy falls apart and is reduced to that small sliver of land you call England, you could be looking at a major reduction in Britain's relevancy to the world.

England is a developed country of 53 million people. Its capital, London, is recognised as a major world city and is one of the world's main financial centres. It has large areas of fertile land and has major industrial and technological capabilities. It is a major global tourist destination and its main language is English, the lingua franca in international business. It has large ports and airports, and a well developed transport network. It boast some of the best schools and universities in the world.

I doubt that if the UK was to break up England would struggle to compete with other European countries.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by rpd
England is a developed country of 53 million people. Its capital, London, is recognised as a major world city and is one of the world's main financial centres. It has large areas of fertile land and has major industrial and technological capabilities. It is a major global tourist destination and its main language is English, the lingua franca in international business. It has large ports and airports, and a well developed transport network. It boast some of the best schools and universities in the world.

I doubt that if the UK was to break up England would struggle to compete with other European countries.

The problem lies deeper than that. We have some of the 'best' schools and universities because of outside funding (China massively so). But why should they keep funding it? Why should businesses start or integrate into the British system (I didn't use the word UK for a reason)? Why should businesses even remain in the UK if their work force is 60% in the EU? Will those schools and universities continue to attract the brightest talent in regards to professors and students?

I remember back when Scotland was voting to leave the UK and Britain suddenly had a mad influx of businesses moving just south of the border in an attempt to stay afloat. And just because London is getting trade and work, does that trickle to the rest of Britain? Things are pretty grim in the North of England anyway, but now it's only going to get worse.

The most frustrating for me is that, this is a very anti-humanist vote. The country has turned its back on working with others, including all races, people, and whatever issues or problems they had. I just can't believe that people have chosen to not work together, to not solve problems as a group, to not help each other overcome the things that are bigger than just individual people or nations.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Anthony1991
I just can't believe that people have chosen to not work together, to not solve problems as a group, to not help each other overcome the things that are bigger than just individual people or nations.
i can, 100%

it was just a fucking dumbass decision
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Not to mention that the now economic uncertainty created by this is going to lead to investors not wanting to take any risks with Britain.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
i can, 100%

it was just a fucking dumbass decision

I guess i'm just more optimistic than that... I honestly thought that this whole thing would just, not even happen. It wasn't even a possibility in my mind that the majority of people would be so selfish, so unconcerned about their fellow man and so focused on a 'well I got mine!' approach. What kind of example does this even set for the youth of today.

Not only were their votes actively opposed by older generations (massively so), but the very people they've been turning to for life advice and guidance have abandoned the ideology of working with and helping your fellow man. Either the youth will lose interest in voting entirely, or they'll be galvanized into giving a massive shit, but honestly, now this has happened, what will giving a massive shit even achieve?

My only hope now is that this serves as a warning to America, do not elect Trump. If we had to leave the EU to make America realize Trump is huge mistake - then that's a price I am willing to pay. Your country and national power is such that you can't make mistakes like we have, you just can't.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Wailingland

The two countries sound like it anyways
([wa?lz] and -> [wa?li?lænd])
(gosh darn it, lack of UTF support)
Last edited by NeoMvsEu at Jun 25, 2016,
Just split up into a bunch of small insignificant countries sharing an island and then we can ignore you.
Quote by WaterGod
Just split up into a bunch of small insignificant countries sharing an island and then we can colonize you.

Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Did Scotland decide on the referendum then?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Britain has certain relationships which i am confident will secure it relative safety.

I don't expect we will do very well in the coming years but frankly the public deserve it for willingly engaging in personality politics and lack of forethought.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by slipknot5678
it's about to become the united kingdom of england wales lol
Except that Wales hasn't had anything even approaching a king in 750 years.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Except that Wales hasn't had anything even approaching a king in 750 years.

Pfft, Gareth Bale.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Integrate England and Wales into a single bilingual country. Go to war with Scotland and unified Ireland. Go to war with the eu.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Integrate England and Wales into a single bilingual country. Go to war with Scotland and unified Ireland. Go to war with the eu.
I'll die before I see street signs in Welsh in my home town.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by kalypto
which is better britain or the eu

there's only one way to find out!!
Well, we're fucked.

Even France have a proper aircraft carrier.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by kalypto
they also have some white flags no?
Yea, we should probably borrow those.
Quote by Diemon Dave
when we ask to borrow them we can be like "hey i bet you don't have any white flags" and they'll be like "of course we have white flags we are french" and we say prove it and then they hold up the white flags and we'll be like ha you surrendered

fool proof plan really
Real talk, though.

Are they going to remove the English phrase from this when we actually leave?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Well, we're fucked.

Even France have a proper aircraft carrier.

India have two. It's like they're boasting at this point.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'll die before I see street signs in Welsh in my home town.

Which is better: street signs in Welsh, or French mopeds carrying baguettes?

Didn't think so.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jun 25, 2016,
Quote by Anthony1991
My only hope now is that this serves as a warning to America, do not elect Trump. If we had to leave the EU to make America realize Trump is huge mistake - then that's a price I am willing to pay. Your country and national power is such that you can't make mistakes like we have, you just can't.

If anything this is a massive boost to Trump. If Britain can vote for a racist idiot without any actual plans behind his promises, than America can vote for a racist idiot without any actual plans behind his promises.
Page 1 of 2