So a friend of mine has a Line 6 Pod 2.0 but he focuses on playing acoustic and doesn't use it much and had let me borrow it for a few months. I reluctantly had to give it back, though, and now I'm stuck without the lovely device that I came to love. I was interested in buying one online but would prefer to buy it new and can't find any retailers that ship to Canada (online is my only option because I live in a VERY secluded area). And so, I'm here to ask you guys if you know of any pads that work in generally the same way. I'd like for everything to be as nice and customizable as the pod 2.0 was, but also as preset as the pod 2.0 was, as I'm still pretty new to the whole gear get-up. Any suggestions?

Btw, not sure if it's super important seeming the pod is a versatile piece of gear that can work with any guitar, but I'm using a Fender Strat and have just ordered a Fender Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster, so that's what I'd be plugging in
Budget?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Well a Pod 2 would do the job but I'm no expert on cheap MFX pedals so I'll bow out and let somebody else comment.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
A boss BR 80 would probably fit the bill. The menus are a bit of a PITA but once you master them you can get what you want out of it. I don't know of anything that is as easy to use as the POD 2.0. I used to have one was pretty easy and straightforward.