The regular forum poster is a dick face. Let's hold dick face accountable for his actions.

The bar really couldn't be set any lower. I was waiting for somebody to kind of chime in on my ambitions who dove head first into the music thing but none of you really impress me or have any kind of musical experience. Realistic = narcissistic in the world im living in. I thought it was a place for musicians and I was wrong. With any forum people will look for something I say to quote and sort of use against me but none of them do shit for themselves. If you are going to be a critic, take a look at yourself man. You get on the computer and act like you have a set of balls or something when in reality you don't do shit with yourself aside from talk a bunch of bullshit behind a computer. You guys who do this know who you are. I think thats what a pussy who has no talent or anything at all to offer the world does. So he drifts through life in a digital age just being a pussy who talks shit. He forms fake social interactions through walls of text and internet hate. You have the freedom to get away with it but it's a parasite of society. This is what needs to change about the internet. Im holding you accountable for every comment you ever made dick face. The people who are actually doing something to drive their destiny forward will not bother with this internet drama attention seeking bullshit. Are you a dick face or are you a musician? Pick one. But if you want to be a dick face and stay a dick face, then take no further action musically. Hendrix would have never done this.
I love it when butthurt people say 'all you do is talk shit on the internet, you don't know anything about me or my life!', while talking shit on the internet about people who they don't know anything about.
Alright, if people on forums are dicks, why are you being a petulant child about it?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
If you want musicians, why the fuck post in the off-topic section of the forum instead of a relevant one?

Go eat a bag of dicks, TS. Then eat another one.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I have no idea who this guy is or what specifically he is complaining about but:

Quote by thebeatmaster
The fact that Kanye is even out there touring and im not inspires me because I know how good I am and I know how bad Kanye is. That tells me success isn't based on talent alone. Success is based on determination and vision. And I have the whole package so im inspired to make things happen.

Quote by thebeatmaster
What would you say is the heaviest sounding guitar? I wanna switch up my style a little bit and attack it from a different angle. Focus more on really heavy chuggy type riffs for the next record. I need a guitar that can do more damage than nuclear warfare. I want my guitar tone to be the heaviest thing people have ever heard for the next album.

lol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
You couldn't make this stuff up, ladies and gentlemen.
I'm sure he means "Hendrix wouldn't have made this butthurt post someone get me a waaaaaaaaaahmbulance".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
We're not dickfaces, you cunt.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
All along the wahmbulance

I did and it was fabulous.
i read most of it and you beat me to the joke.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I guess all there is to say is.. u mad bro?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
umm...... OP did you even look at the threads in this section of the forum? this isn't the serious musician section by a long shot. try the gear sections if that is what you are looking for. of course I see that you fit in here just fine by your oh so serious post.

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Jun 25, 2016,
Quote by thebeatmaster
Are you a dick face or are you a musician? Pick one.

I'm gonna have to go with dick face by default. Not happy about these choices.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Losing your cool by starting threads like this doesn't help, learn to adapt to the ways of this shitty environment or find somewhere else to post your excellent opinions to people who give a shit.
Quote by thebeatmaster
The people who are actually doing something to drive their destiny forward will not bother with this internet drama attention seeking bullshit.

Usually people take more than one post to go full hypocrite. Congratulations, you really achieved something special here. You'll have a brilliant destiny, I'm sure of it.

Jesus bro, chill out. Grab a beer and enjoy the enlightenment the pit offers.
why didn't TS name names though so we knew who it is
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
theguitarist is it though
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jun 25, 2016,
Quote by Spinnerweb
Is this the same guy who claimed to be the best drummer ever but didn't play?

No unfortunately, we seem to be getting a few of them lately

EDIT: \/ never mind then
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jun 25, 2016,
Quote by Spinnerweb
Is this the same guy who claimed to be the best drummer ever but didn't play?

who was that?

I got enough evidence of multi but don't mind extra
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
who was that?

I got enough evidence of multi but don't mind extra

Some guy who said he drew blood on the snare drum in 2005 so he's better than any other drummer boo hoo hoo.
Quote by Pastafarian96
No unfortunately, we seem to be getting a few of them lately

They should form a band called 'Point and Laugh.'
Quote by Spinnerweb
Some guy who said he drew blood on the snare drum in 2005 so he's better than any other drummer boo hoo hoo.

They should form a band called 'Point and Laugh.'

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1702252 <--?

yeah, looks like it.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Last edited by theguitarist at Jun 25, 2016,