Leaning on your forearms/elbows can cause your ulnar nerve to flare up; this is the nerve that goes along your ulnar (forearm bone); from from up behind your neck/shoulder and down to your little finger and rim finger.
If your ulnar nerves flare up, just don't lean on your elbows/forearms as; this act physically stops the nerve messages from your hand to your brain; fear not, just loosen up and it'll soon go back to normal.

Guitarist Health

Anything you guitarists/musicians know; in regards to health?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jun 25, 2016,
Keep your wrist straight, less carpal tunnel
To achieve such, don't wear your guitar low like a fuckwit
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Also, about carpal tunnel syndrome; eat right and exercise is also good at fending off carpal tunnel syndrome.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
All guitarists will die eventually. For your health and quest for immortality, throw your guitar in the bin.
Free Ali
Tension is bad. That's like, the golden rule.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by chrismendiola
All guitarists will die eventually.

Unless their name starts with K and ends with S and has 'eith Richard' in the middle.
Quote by Spinnerweb
Unless their name starts with K and ends with S and has 'eith Richard' in the middle.
He's already dead, he just hasn't stopped rolling or being stoned yet.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
He's already dead, he just hasn't stopped rolling or being stoned yet.

They made a TV show about him. It's called The Walking Dead.
I had trigger finger in my thumb from bass playing for 5 months I couldn't get rid of. I tried all the fixes for it besides surgery and nothing worked. I got my thumb hit and yanked backward unexpectedly and two weeks later I was back in business. I guess it was the ripping of the knotted tendon allowed it to reheal the right way. It works but hurts pretty bad.
Last edited by mattedbird at Jun 25, 2016,
Quote by mattedbird
I had trigger finger in my thumb from bass playing for 5 months I couldn't get rid of. I tried all the fixes for it besides surgery and nothing worked. I got my thumb hit and yanked backward unexpectedly and two weeks later I was back in business. I guess it was the ripping of the knotted tendon allowed it to reheal the right way. It works but hurts pretty bad.
You should get that looked at. Pain is always a warning sign. Better to get it checked now and be able to play long-term.
Quote by Spinnerweb
You should get that looked at. Pain is always a warning sign. Better to get it checked now and be able to play long-term.
the injuring or reinjuring when I got my thump ripped backwards is what caused the original problem to go away. My thumb now operates with no pain and full function... 1 1/2years now.
Tension is a bum.

Quote by mattedbird
the injuring or reinjuring when I got my thump ripped backwards is what caused the original problem to go away. My thumb now operates with no pain and full function... 1 1/2years now.
TBF, your OP read like your thumb still hurts. Funny how accidents can work for the good of things, though
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
Quote by NeoMvsEu
Tension is a bum.

TBF, your OP read like your thumb still hurts. Funny how accidents can work for the good of things, though
ah, I didn't catch that. thanks for clearing up....yeah, I don't know if I just got lucky or if it's an actual fix. probably not a recommended way of doing it
Quote by treborillusion

Anything you guitarists/musicians know; in regards to health?

Don't eat too much and avoid too much sugar unless the idea of type 2 diabetes turns you on.