Hi there.
I'm looking for songs that basically are I7 IV7 V7 structure but that the melody (could be guitar, sax, vocal, etc) does the Mixolydian of each grade.

For example, if you're playing C7 | F7 | G7,

C7 -> C Mixo
F7 -> F Mixo
G7 -> G Mixo

Also could be if, you have a II-7(b5) and then V7 (alt) on the melody the song would have to do Lydian b7 and then altered scale

So far I had find a few, that maybe ain't the exactly blues structure but they might work

Fire on the Mountain, Scarlet Bargonia from Grateful Dead.
Last train to Clarksville, George Benson
You Shook Me, from Zeppelin (altough, I'm not sure if the melody quite catchs up with what I'm asking here)
Green Tea, John Scofield Trio

cheers
Why are you looking for music to fit a theory, and not vice versa?

There's plenty of tunes that would use I7 IV7 and V7 (almost any blues, for example), but they wouldn't necessarily use mixolydian mode of each chord (that's a very "jazz text book" approach). More likely they'd be combining blues scale of I with the various chord tones.

I don't know the tunes you mention well enough to know what scales (if any) they use, but I suggest not approaching any tune with some theory principle in mind that you want it to fit. If the theory does fit, OK. But if it doesn't, change the theory or abandon it.

(Eg., I just checked out Fire on the Mountain. Just two chords B and A. The solo uses the E major scale, focussing mainly on B major pentatonic, although E and A notes do appear. So you could argue that it's B mixolydian on the B chord (especially if you feel the key is B, which I'd say it is). But it's not A mixolydian on the A. At the beginning of the solo you hear a D# on the A chord, and there doesn't seem to be a G anywhere. So it seems you should reject this tune because it doesn't fit your requirements. (You could certainly try soloing on A mixolydian on the A chord - no need to follow what Garcia does. I tried it and it sounded OK, just somewhat different from the original.)

Last Train to Clarksville is more like it. G mixolydian on the G, C mixolydian on the C - in the head at least: I think Benson's solo goes outside that a little (there's a blue 3rd sometimes on the G).

You're right about You Shook Me. The vocal is minor pentatonic (blues scale), and the lead guitar is a combination of that with chord tones. Calling any of it "mixolydian" would be stretching it, IMO.

Most of Green Tea is G#m - so obviously no mixolydian there, although it goes mixolydian on the E (4 bars).