Poll: Earth is only life ?
Poll Options
View poll results: Earth is only life ?
Yes
3 25%
No
9 75%
Voters: 12.
I don't care if you believe the planet Earth contains the only organic life in the entire universe, or think the White House is run by reptiles from other galaxies. This is about something more. The idea that there is life elsewhere and that they have evolved to the point where they no longer feel emotions such as fear, hate, and frustration. They spend their days meditating. The wisest folk are in charge of the few things in life that really need appointed officials. There is no war. No hunger. No religion. Just life living at its peak. This peaceful society has technology far beyond ours because they are all one nation. They all evolve together. They work as a team. They recognize wisdom and allow the smartest to work together to accomplish great things. Their food is pure. Completely natural. They only need a few fruits a day and they are fine. Only water. They live to be thousands of years old. They are made from the same matter we are. They even look like us. What is our excuse? What is your excuse?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Someone distract him while I call the pickup wagon from the funny farm.
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Jun 25, 2016,
You must be referring to the Neutrals
(Invalid img)
Stupid new UG won't show my image
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Last edited by Cardbored at Jun 25, 2016,
if that's 'life living at its peak' i'd rather stay the non-demigod pleb that i am

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Wow, makes u think
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Water only, as in no beer? You can have it, Im not interested...
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I can't wait until the Old Ones take over and kill us all.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
I can't wait until the Old Ones take over and kill us all.
idk. they might just think that a world with peppers here is bad enough and go back to sleep.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I heard they don't smoke since it's bad for you
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

This is great

OT: if they don't feel hate/fear/frustration, then do they feel the reflexive positive emotions associated with those three? Cuz like, emotion is a spectrum, not a hand of cards. Hate and anger and whatever else are in a duality with love, happiness, etc, and don't exist in a vacuum.

I'd be more open to the idea of transcendence past emotions and past the omega point, but your idea is some hippy nonsense.

Also, makes u cringe
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Jun 25, 2016,
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

This is me now.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Question, what's their population like?

Edit: Wooooo I just won $700 on a slot machine!
Last edited by wafflesyrup at Jun 25, 2016,
wat is this even
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by SFosterS
Water only, as in no beer? You can have it, Im not interested...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
do you guys believe in Reptilians?

like reptilians as in super intillegent dinosaurs living underground that secretly work with the government to clone celebrities and news anchors and never went extinct, but evolved into a higher state of mind species like humans....????
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad

like reptilians as in super intillegent dinosaurs living underground that secretly work with the government to clone celebrities and news anchors and never went extinct, but evolved into a higher state of mind species like humans....????

Reptilians can't melt steel beams dude
Quote by k.lainad

i also read the short story they used as the basis for They Live.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
op you should talk to tom "close encounters of the foarth kind" delonge
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
oim not loike you goise
Quote by k.lainad
I believe in Jesus
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I read something recently where the rest of the life in the universe could be dead.

As in, it existed in the microbial stage, but couldn't support the evolution of life because the right mix of bacteria weren't present at the same time to create a habitable atmosphere. Life in the universe very likely is snuffed out just as often and as quickly as it is born.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Reptilians can't melt steel beams dude

Godzilla begs otherwise
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
I read something recently where the rest of the life in the universe could be dead.

As in, it existed in the microbial stage, but couldn't support the evolution of life because the right mix of bacteria weren't present at the same time to create a habitable atmosphere. Life in the universe very likely is snuffed out just as often and as quickly as it is born.
is that the rare earth theory or something else? i was supposed to read that as summer reading one year for high school but only skimmed it and read maybe the first few pages with the basic explanation.
are we sure this isn't actually ringo starr?

Sounds like the sort of nonsense he's on about these days
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Break time's over ladies! Let's go!
-BUBBA-
Last edited by bubba at Jun 27, 2016,