Page 1 of 3
The kids in the neighborhood who ruin our yard because they slide down the rocks in it on their way to playground area instead of using the provided gate and steps that are public property.

I'm literally going to make a 'damn kids stay off my lawn' sign.

Don't know whether to feel old or not.

thoughts?

makes u think
My God, it's full of stars!
Put a fence around it?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by chrismendiola
BREAKING: Dreadnought is old.

You stay outta my yard too
Feel pride in your rocks
Put up a sign
If people inquire, tell them what you feel
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
A fence might not be doable, but surely you can put up some skulls on stakes or something?
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
@Dread, what do you mean by rocks in your yard? I can't be imagining it right atm:

Are there any kids, preferably one of their friends that moved away recently?
If so, put a headstone in your front yard with that kids name on it.

Then there are always the "GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY LAWN" signs.
Also kids. I live on the 3rd story of an apartment building, and the neighbourhood kids like to kick their ball and aim for my windows. Can't really do much because god forbid you yell at someone's responsibility. Bringing it up to the parents hasn't done much good because they're still out there.
Step 1. Acquire Air rifle
Step 2. Target practice
Step 3.????
Step 4. No more ball
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
-plant cacti
-spread poison
-turn on sprinklers when they run through
-throw eggs at them for trespassing

thats all I got right now

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
today my biggest gripe was with a woman who told me to shove a slot machine up my ass after I told her the touch screen had gone bad

I had only been clocked in for 20 minutes
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Mine the rocks.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
If you kill one of them, that'll stop the rest from getting in your yard. Gotta make an example
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
They're on your property. Shoot them. Trespassing scumbags.

>_>
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Build a moat full of alligators.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Rebel Scum
How exactly do they ruin your yard by this?

The rocks (small) are in a decline down towards the park area, as well as the small bit of grass that we have. Instead of taking the provided steps down to the park area, they run down the rocks and then turn towards the park, which causes a lot of the rocks to cascade into my yard and overflow at where my grass meets the rocks.

Spent an hour yesterday throwing the rocks back up onto the "hill"
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Mine the rocks.

yeah

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Change your name to Bolton and put up a flagpole with this

this but with a cock
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Jun 26, 2016,
when i was staying at may dad and his gf's place dickhead kids used to cut through between the houses to get to the park. often loudly talking while they stood 3 feet away from the front window.

even when the township put up a fence they just climbed over.

same little shits that would get off their schoolbus and stand in the middle of a 3 way intersection for 5 minutes as if they werent yknow, standing in the middle of the street.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
when i was staying at may dad and his gf's place dickhead kids used to cut through between the houses to get to the park. often loudly talking while they stood 3 feet away from the front window.

even when the township put up a fence they just climbed over.

same little shits that would get off their schoolbus and stand in the middle of a 3 way intersection for 5 minutes as if they werent yknow, standing in the middle of the street.

future mcdonalds employees

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
future mcdonalds employees

The older I've gotten, the more I've been able to observe that these kinds of statements tend to be really accurate, and I'm glad for it.
Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Dreadnought
Spent an hour yesterday throwing the rocks back up onto the "hill"

sounds like a good time tbh
i don't know why i feel so dry
Still don't understand the problem...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
gonna take a wild guess that dread mows his own lawn.

lawn mower plus small rocks equals holes in window.

also the kids are inconsiderate shits.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Xiaoxi

^ obviously a communist shill who doesn't understand private property rights
Quote by JustRooster
Kids are just the worst tbh

I mean I'm happy the kids in the hood play outside a lot, that's great, but they have no parental oversight and fuck shit up constantly
Page 1 of 3