Its definitely decent, I would add some variation to the rhythms you have in some of the parts. Some real moments of brilliance taking Me back to the days of Thursday with the shared guitar duties. More of that would be cool. If you like it as it is, be happy its good. If it were my song id try to expand on the ideas you've created and make the song really pop. Have a good one dude!
I like it. A solid piece of music. The only thing I really can say is Matt speaks the truth, the song is screaming out for a few rhythmic variances. Especially when that riff on guitar 1 repeats itself in the verse.

With that said, nice dynamic vocals would sort that out a treat. So take what I said with a pinch of ... salt.
Quote by Of_Wolves
I like it. A solid piece of music. The only thing I really can say is Matt speaks the truth, the song is screaming out for a few rhythmic variances. Especially when that riff on guitar 1 repeats itself in the verse.

With that said, nice dynamic vocals would sort that out a treat. So take what I said with a pinch of ... salt.

I'm feeling salty after that sly pun