Hey guys!
I've been wondering if there's something wrong if I connect the Laney Irt studio to my cab while recording using the usb interface... Never tried and the manual doesnt says anything abou it...
But it would be great to hear myself through my cab when im recording because my laptop speakers are very poor...
Id like to know what do you think about it before trying and possible frying the amp :s

Thanks!
Last edited by carpercen at Jun 26, 2016,
There is a dummy load for the amplifier, so you can use it silently.. so I don't think you should be able to fry your speakers, your amp or your computer if you use it simultaneously through both. They are separate outputs. Now, I'm not 100% sure, but this is how I feel, honestly.
From Page 19 of the Manual "Record output of amplifier with or without a speaker load connected. Simultaneously record dry guitar signal for later processing or Re-Amping." - for the USB Interface options.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Jun 26, 2016,
Thanks guys for your answers, im gonna email laney, i totally forgot about thaf option lol