Peanut Butter, the gift that never stop giving completely debunks modern science.
So suck on that hipsters

Last edited by EyeNon15 at Jun 26, 2016,
wtf
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

old
as

fuck
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
New to me though, don't get mad that the existence of God has scientific proof.
Probably why it took so long for me to see it.
Atheists (Satan's minions) tried to bury this proof.
But now it's out there

REJOICE IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!!

And a special shout out to peanut butter, just when I thought Reeses Peices was your best work, you come in an prove GOD
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Jun 26, 2016,
Quote by EyeNon15
New to me though, don't get mad that the existence of God has scientific proof.
Probably why it took so long for me to see it.
Atheists (Satan's minions) tried to bury this proof.
But now it's out there

REJOICE IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!!

And a special shout out to peanut butter, just when I thought Reeses Peices was your best work, you come in an prove GOD

this is why you should be banned again
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
this is why you should be banned again

^^^Atheist agenda
Silence all dissent
lol this thread
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
I prefer the Kirk Cameron one about banana's being proof. The way it fits in your hand and the peel drapes over your fist like God's sweet love nectar.
Anything with The Kirkster is priceless.
I liked the one where he convinced some real life gangbangers to accept Jesus into their hearts.

Don't pay attention to people who say the gangbangers were actually just some bums hanging out on the street.
They were for real gangsters, it's says so right in the title of the video
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Jun 27, 2016,
wow I'm going to start worshiping jesus now. he has convinced me.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection