Page 1 of 2
aka Cringe Thread: Look In the Mirror Edition

• chrismendiola
  • yankeesfan5548
  • xi BL00D ix
  • str33tsk8r45
  • Ludichristian
  • Fap Furiously (this one was intentionally #bantz tho)
Free Ali
Free Lard
Fassa
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Jun 27, 2016,
Quote by chrismendiola
Bonus: Explain why you chose the numbers you used.
It was on the list of what Runescape suggested when "Hydra" was taken

it was the best looking number there
Last edited by Hydra150 at Jun 27, 2016,
Quote by Hydra150

I, RangerDude112, can attest to this.
no regrets

150 is part of me now

I even got a tattoo of the number
on my dick

in tally marks
probably this one.

and dumkid71.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
xXSplitUOpenXx, was my steel plate rune 2 h pure pker
Quote by Hydra150

i

babarossa27 can attest to this

but really that was cos my birthday is on 27th
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

ErikLensherr

I got caught up in the First Class hype but I don't even like superhero movies really.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by WCPhils
MeGaDeth2314
LOL

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by chrismendiola

Ludichristian

This one is great.

My worst was also my first. allstarplayerjon. I played baseball and made the all star teams.

'jon' is an arbitrary collection of letters
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Jun 27, 2016,
I try to use Evilnine for everything the worst was probably 9evilnine9 because I was just too stubborn to not use Evilnine.

9 is my favorite number!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Personally, it would have be this username on here. Now, I just use a bland one with my last name: McGuire406.

At least the second one is just uncreative; not uncreative AND cringeworthy.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Hey, some of my family are called McGuire

and you're from Scranton

neat
Never made a bad one
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Mine aren't terrible sorry
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Hydra150
Hey, some of my family are called McGuire

and you're from Scranton

neat

Well, if you're insinuating that you're family has roots in Scranton, there's a good chance we're related. My paternal grandfather is (well, was since he passed away in September) one of 11 or 12 kids; he had 4 sisters, and 6 or 7 brothers.
I'm insinuating that your family has roots in Scotland

and the Scranton thing is just a reference regarding my avatar
Last edited by Hydra150 at Jun 27, 2016,
It was just after dark when the truck started down
The hill that leads into Scranton Pennsylvania.
Carrying thirty thousand pounds of bananas.
Carrying thirty thousand pounds of bananas
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Hydra150
I'm insinuating that your family has roots in Scotland

and the Scranton thing is just a reference regarding my avatar

Okay! Just making sure that we didn't find out that we were somehow long lost cousins.

And I kinda figured your pic of Jim had to do with the Scranton comment, but I wanted to be sure, you know? lol
Quote by bradulator
Never made a bad one
you're clearly hiding something.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Cringe inbound:

I used to be in an online gaming clan known as Free Lancer so I had to put FL in front of my gamertag (ShadowFox) but for some reason or another I had to change my tag so I decided to use an I instead and everyone just laughed at me for it and started calling me Free Inspector Shadow Fox. I forget why.

Now it's just Taco of the USA. I have no regrets using this name.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 27, 2016,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Cringe inbound:

I used to be in an online gaming clan known as Free Lancer so I had to put FL in front of my gamertag (ShadowFox) but for some reason or another I had to change my tag so I decided to use an I instead and everyone just laughed at me for it and started calling me Free Inspector Shadow Fox. I forget why.

Fuel Injected Shadow Fox actually sounds pretty badass.
I think cody carver was my first alias in 2003, after that it's been stratkat or varients of.

Sometimes people call me daydream because of my music, sometimes they call me faggot as well.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Cringe inbound:

I think anything to do with gaming clans is just cringe.
Ages ago, I used "BinBan", short for Binary Bandit.
I used that one back in my BBS days.
I've used others, but I'm not about to mention those names here.
i think my old psp username was bootyluvrr27 or something along those lines. i wish i could change all my usernames to that tbh

Quote by MinterMan22
i think my old psp username was bootyluvrr27 or something along those lines. i wish i could change all my usernames to that tbh
:')
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Either this one or aragorn4299, which was my AOL one back when almost everyone was still on dial-up. I think it was my second one, don't remember what the first one was. It was probably worse whatever it was. I remember being irritated when the LOTR movies came out and suddenly everyone knew where my name came from and I just had to let everyone know that I'd read the books before the movies .

The4thHorsemen was during my Metallica phase, thought The Four Horsemen was the most awesome shit ever. Was sick of the name within a year. I'd still like to change it, but it doesn't bother me as bad as it did for a little while.

oh yea, I had kenshin himura or something like that on this game www.kingdomofloathing.com haven't thought about that game in a long time. I had a few different accounts, but the kenshin one was definitely the cringiest.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Jun 28, 2016,
k.lainad

pretty sure i was stoned when i joined UG

i don't frequent too many other forums, but i have some pretty cool / original usernames
like i'm DEFTONES straight-up on one web community, how cool is that?
i get a lot of rep just for that

i made a runescape back in like 2004, and my name was something along the lines of darklordslayer or some shit lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 2