Well, that's better than getting an STD. No fret, though. They make latex-free rubbers.
Skip the username, call me Billy
just don't wear one.

what's the worst that could happen?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Bummer. Like rash level or anaphylaxis?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by jakesmellspoo
just don't wear one.

what's the worst that could happen?

Shit on your dick.
Skip the username, call me Billy
My first latex experience was putting on a rubber glove.

I didn't hold hands.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
My friends wife is alergic to latex, just has to buy non-latex condoms, no biggie, not that he gets laid anymore, poor bastard.

I'd rather jerk off than have sex with a condom but I'm a degenerate.
Quote by stratkat
My friends wife is alergic to latex, just has to buy non-latex condoms, no biggie, not that he gets laid anymore, poor bastard.

I'd rather jerk off than have sex with a condom but I'm a degenerate.
You're supposed to wear the condom while having sex, not shag the condom.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by stratkat

I wonder why.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by aerosmithfan95
Shit on your dick.

no no no no he asked what's the worst that could happen?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
what is that?

a washable 19th century condom?

Quote by Evilnine
Bummer. Like rash level or anaphylaxis?
fear of suffocation. I have claustrophobia