1 2%
Voters: 54.
Page 1 of 2
Whether its the return in the parking lot or the front of the store

or do you not give a fuck and just leave it wherever you want

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
i use baskets when i shop for groceries to work on my guns

lmao look at this guy using "carts" in real life instead of using online carts and having the carts come to you lmao get with the times kiddo.

of course I put them back.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 28, 2016,
Yeah, at very least I put them in the corral things in the parking lot, if not back to the supermarket building. Sometimes I'll push wayward carts that I didn't use back to the building if I don't have to go out of my way for them.

upstandin communiteh membah
Last edited by Aeolian Harmony at Jun 28, 2016,
I'm not a monster
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Yes, because I'm not a cunt. I also clean up after myself at fast food places.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

who's the invalid who can't push the cart back themselves
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I usually put them back, but some cart boys are lame AF so I like making them work
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Hydra150
I'm not a monster

u can keep choppin off yer many hydra-heads and just come back with even more socially responsible heads

Quote by JackalUK
I just carry everything in my arms.
Its probably because I haven't slept and my vision is a little blurry, but I read arms as anus.

Probably a good sign I should go now.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Yeah, at very least I put them in the corral things in the parking lot, if not back to the supermarket building. Sometimes I'll push wayward carts that I didn't use back to the building if I don't have to go out of my way for them.

upstandin communiteh membah

If I was a trolley boy, I'd call the trolley's my flock, and myself the shepherd, driving em back to greener pastures.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Over here you always have to put a coin into the trolley to take it out and you can only get it back when you put it back in place. I thought it was the same everywhere

EDIT: Yeah Guizar
Last edited by sickman411 at Jun 28, 2016,
Quote by sickman411
Over here you always have to put a coin into the trolley to take it out and you can only get it back when you put it back in place. I thought it was the same everywhere

Trolley Power
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Where I'm from some stores like Aldi's have pay coin carts but most of them don't. I put them back usually or at least somewhere where they won't roll across the lot and smash some innocent automobile.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Gatecrasher53
If I was a trolley boy, I'd call the trolley's my flock, and myself the shepherd, driving em back to greener pastures.

giddyap pardner
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Yes, 'cause you gotta put a coin in it to use it, and if you don't leave it back, you don't get your coin back.

Quote by sickman411

Quote by UltimateGuizar
Trolley Power

Yes

Plus I'm not a cock
People that just leave them sitting in parking spaces are savages and I hate their guts
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

A friend of mine used to work part time putting back trolleys for Morrisons whilst at university. They were those pound release ones. On days with bad weather he'd easily take home an extra 70 quid from people who would abandon them, which would bring his wage up to like, £3.54 an hour or something.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Last edited by cliff_em_all at Jun 29, 2016,
Quote by soundgarden1986
after getting a job at a grocery store, i cant help making sure everything is neat when im done with the shelves and whatever i use is put back
this

i accidentally volunteered yo work a cart shift on memorial day weekend and ive put the carts back ever since.

when i see someone pull that shit where they prop the front wheels on the edge of a curb it makes me wanna hulk out and throw it at them.

but im underweight and dont lift so id probably just pull a muscle in my back and embarrass myself.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by cliff_em_all
A friend of mine used to work part time putting back trolleys for Morrisons whilst at university. They we're those pound release ones. On days with bad weather he'd easily take home an extra 70 quid from people who would abandon them, which would bring his wage up to like, £3.54 an hour or something.

lol adbots, is there anything they can't sell.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Jun 28, 2016,
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
who's the invalid who can't push the cart back themselves

yeah really. this is why we need public polls back

MakeThreadPollsGreatAgain

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by soundgarden1986
after getting a job at a grocery store, i cant help making sure everything is neat when im done with the shelves and whatever i use is put back

This so much.

Working in a store for an X amount of time should be obligatory, just so you learn basic etiquette.
- - - - - - - - - - -
I like how 1 person voted no

Lets be real here, some of yall are liars
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by whywefight
Idk, 1 in 30 sounds right. Only takes about that many customers to result in a fucked parking lot

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Yes I do.

Some fucker didn't, and their cart rolled down the incline and dinged my door. So pissed.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I push it towards another parked car in case they need to use it. Feels good to help people.
-BUBBA-
Quote by bubba
I push it towards another parked car in case they need to use it. Feels good to help people.
the invalid reveals himself
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I like how 1 person voted no

Lets be real here, some of yall are liars
It was me, because I was making the point of online shopping.
Nope, cuz rounding up shopping carts is always an excuse to take a break.
At least that's how it was at the grocery I worked at years ago.
It's really not work, nice excuse to take a break from stocking shelves or bagging groceries.
I usually park by the cart rack things if I can, walking doesn't really bother me. It does bug me slightly when a space is taken, or the few times a runaway cart has been carried by the wind/somehow wheeled into my car because someone just left it. Luckily it's never damaged any of them, bless dent/scratch resistence, luckily the incline wasn't too bad so they didn't build up speed.
Last edited by stratkat at Jun 28, 2016,
Quote by Evilnine
Where I'm from some stores like Aldi's have pay coin carts but most of them don't. I put them back usually or at least somewhere where they won't roll across the lot and smash some innocent automobile.

Yeah, Aldi is the only store i've been to that does the coin carts.

But ofc I push the carts back. I'd feel like an asshole just leaving in the parking lot.
Asda have coin carts
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Page 1 of 2