Slow walkers or people who stand in the middle of the walkway/sidewalk...

Poll: Who are scummier as people?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who are scummier as people?
The impressive lack of acceleration of the Slow Walkers
14 29%
The impressive lack of awareness of the Stop Talkers.
35 71%
Voters: 49.
Page 1 of 2
What's worse/more annoying to y'all?

Personally I hate both of them but if I had to choose I think I would go with people who just stand in the middle of the sidewalk to have a conversation or to play with their dicks or whatever. It's cool that you have fuck all to do in your life that you can just stop in the middle of the road and have everybody else go around you instead of pulling off to the side but I need to get to work to make money so I can pay for things. Like, you'd think people would have the common sense to go "Oh yeah, other people use this walkway so I'll stand on the grass so they can pass" but nope. Gonna talk to Jim about all the COOL GROCERIES I SAW AT THE STORE AND THAT SUPER COOL DOCUMENTARY THAT SUPPORTS MY RACIST IDEALS THAT U SHUD WATCH. Kindly fuck off, thanks.

Slow walkers I can deal with for the most part but generally if I'm walking, I have somewhere to be. I'd like to get there before Christmas and not get stuck behind some old fart that thinks walking as fast as molasses pours is fun. It might be fun to him but it gives me arthritis just thinking about living my life that slow. Maybe when I give up on life I'll understand what it means to be molasses but until then, get the fuck out of the way or walk on the road so you can do us all a favor and let a car hit you. Better yet, make a slow motherfucker lane on sidewalks for all those slow motherfuckers.

Anywho, that's my story. So yeah, what trivial things get your blood boiling?

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
People that stop in doorways to talk when there is like 30 people walking behind them are literally satan
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
People that stop in doorways to talk when there is like 30 people walking behind them are literally satan

That's like a million times worse than people on the sidewalk talking.

Jesus I hate 'em
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The worst is couples holding hands and strolling slowly. If you're walking in the park or something, sure. But on a crowded sidewalk or even worse a subway platform? Hope you both get herp.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Slow walking in corridors is extremely frustrating bc they actively impede your movement to your destination (unless you want to be "rude")

whereas stop talkers can be asked to move or pushed past without reprimand
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
bro...

tough choice. had to go with stop talkers.

other trivial things:

-middle of aisle slow cart browsers at the supermarket (a close cousin to the slow walker)
-people who leave their carts all over the parking lot of a store (especially the ones who decide the handicapped spaces are appropriate places for them)
-people who park in handicapped spaces when they shouldn't be (hard to tell, but generally if you don't have a placard/plate you don't belong there)
-people who park in the fire lane outside a store
-people who block traffic in a parking lot because they're waiting for someone to leave a space (often the person is still putting their stuff in the car)
-people who use hands free phone things in public and speak way too loudly
-people
-babies
-people who don't pick up their dog shit
-people who make a complete stop in the middle of the road to make a turn when there was absolutely no reason to.

everything sucks.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Jun 28, 2016,
Quote by ErikLensherr
The worst is couples holding hands and strolling slowly. If you're walking in the park or something, sure. But on a crowded sidewalk or even worse a subway platform? Hope you both get herp.

The worst is couples in line that are too busy making out to realize they're next in queue.

I cut people like that off super quick if I'm behind them. Fuck your PDA.

Quote by Banjocal
Slow walking in corridors is extremely frustrating bc they actively impede your movement to your destination (unless you want to be "rude")

whereas stop talkers can be asked to move or pushed past without reprimand

See I feel the opposite. I can usually walk past slow walkers (unless it's a group) but those stop talkers make it super inconvenient to get anywhere.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
bro...

tough choice. had to go with stop talkers.

other trivial things:

-middle of aisle slow cart browsers at the supermarket (a close cousin to the slow walker)
-people who leave their carts all over the parking lot of a store (especially the ones who decide the handicapped spaces are appropriate places for them)
-people who park in handicapped spaces when they shouldn't be (hard to tell, but generally if you don't have a placard/plate you don't belong there)
-people who park in the fire lane outside a store
-people who block traffic in a parking lot because they're waiting for someone to leave a space (often the person is still putting their stuff in the car)
-people who use hands free phone things in public and speak way too loudly
-people
-babies
-people who don't pick up their dog shit
-people who make a complete stop in the middle of the road to make a turn when there was absolutely no reason to.

everything sucks.

Fuuuuck. Most of those triggered the shit out of me.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jun 28, 2016,
This shit drives me fucking crazy.

My life is one big other-people-being-too-slow-and-in-the-way...whether it's on the goddamn highway or on a garden path. Although it makes sense that they have the same lack of awareness for both.

I'm trying to have a serene walk and clear my head, but these turtle ass motherfuckers just make me see red...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

my blood pressure went up as i typed it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Xiaoxi
This shit drives me fucking crazy.

My life is one big other-people-being-too-slow-and-in-the-way...whether it's on the goddamn highway or on a garden path. Although it makes sense that they have the same lack of awareness for both.

I'm trying to have a serene walk and clear my head, but these turtle ass motherfuckers just make me see red...

I feel you big time man.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
my blood pressure went up as i typed it.

Mine too. Gotta smoke a fatty now to lower it

Also, I totally remembered another thing. People that have full blown conversations with cashiers when there's a decent lineup behind them or people that take 5 MINUTES TO GET THEIR FUCKING CHANGE/CARD OR WHATEVER THE FUCK OUT OF THEIR WALLETS
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
r u Will Lane

I have been getting into P&W style guitar tones so...

Maybe.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I have been getting into P&W style guitar tones so...

Maybe.

praise the lord
This drives me absolutely insane, most of the time these days I simply don't care anymore what people think and will walk right through them. Get the fuck out of my way
Quote by badfish_lewis
This drives me absolutely insane, most of the time these days I simply don't care anymore what people think and will walk right through them. Get the fuck out of my way

Yeah I'm in that boat too. I don't care if you think I'm rude. I think you're rude for fucking blocking off the sidewalk anyway

Quote by chrismendiola
ITT: jakesmellspoo complains.

It's therapeutic
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
-People in shopping aisle with their carts on one side and they're on the other side just so they can see ''the big picture'' of what's on the shelves.
-Slow walkers gathered in line in shopping malls during Holidays. They'll never get anywhere if they keep crawling like they do...

Slow people in general ...
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Good_Lord
-People in shopping aisle with their carts on one side and they're on the other side just so they can see ''the big picture'' of what's on the shelves.
-Slow walkers gathered in line in shopping malls during Holidays. They'll never get anywhere if they keep crawling like they do...

Slow people in general ...

The worst is the shopping center by my house. You literally can't walk 5 feet before you get stuck behind one on regular days. Holidays I don't even bother

It is literally infested with them and I swear to god they breed by the second
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by chrismendiola
ITT: jakesmellspoo complains.

I didn't even realize it was jake because he changed his avatar. I was reading the posts thinking it was brad.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Let us not forget folks who walk on the left side of walk ways. I believe we all learned to walk on the right side growing up.
How about people who walk just slightly slower than you
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
How about people who walk just slightly slower than you

I find that less annoying but still a hassle cause now I gotta let that v-tec kick in before I can pass you and continue on with my life.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I remember once I was riding a bicycle down the road and there was a fat couple walking on the side on my lane (there is not any sidewalk at this part of road, but there's a patch of grass) and car approaching from the other side. I was quite speeding, because it was a downhill road and the bike was without working brakes. I've had 3 options - crash into car, crash into fat couple or take a grassy patch. I've chosen the last option but I think I should smack straight into these fucking idiots.

TL;DR 2 fat people can block whole road lane. Jesus fucking Christ.
Quote by GameSkate
I remember once I was riding a bicycle down the road and there was a fat couple walking on the side on my lane (there is not any sidewalk at this part of road, but there's a patch of grass) and car approaching from the other side. I was quite speeding, because it was a downhill road and the bike was without working brakes. I've had 3 options - crash into car, crash into fat couple or take a grassy patch. I've chosen the last option but I think I should smack straight into these fucking idiots.

TL;DR 2 fat people can block whole road lane. Jesus fucking Christ.

Yeah option 2 is the only option in that situation

and yeah...
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
My vote goes to slow walkers. But not the people who are walking at a relatively normal pace. It's the people that walk unnecessarily slowly, especially when walking down a hallway or narrow walkway where you can't easily get around them. Compound that with people walking the other direction and you end up with a very angry Josh.
conversely:

people who come up behind you, in a line (or queue for you UK fuks) for instance, and completely invade your personal space.

like, if i can hear/feel you breathing, you're standing too close to me.

i usually resolve this with a look of irritation/bewilderment.
Slow walkers are bearable because there's normally a way around them (when you're outside at least). People who stop for no reason are the worst though.

Once at school it was breaktime and some teacher randomly decided to stop in front of the doorway leading outside when I was right behind him, so I walked into him. Rather than apologising for being a god damn idiot he went on a 5 minute ramble about some completely irrelevent topic and then let me go.
I have nothing important to say
How about those dumb ass pedestrians that walk out on a road without looking?

Once I was in my friends car when we were leaving the mall and some idiot walks out on the road without looking while holding his kid's hand and my friend had to slam on the brakes. The guy goes all angry defensive dad on us and curb-stomps the hood of my friend's car and leaves.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
How about those dumb ass pedestrians that walk out on a road without looking?

Once I was in my friends car when we were leaving the mall and some idiot walks out on the road without looking while holding his kid's hand and my friend had to slam on the brakes. The guy goes all angry defensive dad on us and curb-stomps the hood of my friend's car and leaves.

The worst is when they jwalk at really stupid times and expect everybody to slow their ass down so they can cross at .1 mph
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
If it hasn't been mentioned yet; People who stand by the door when you're trying to get off the train.

This is excusable if it's just you trying to get off the train, but when there are like 5-8+ people trying to get off the train, and one nob-end is standing in the way, taking up one third of the doorway, it's fucking ridiculous.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
ooh ooh ooh!

people wearing backpacks on the bus that stand in front of where you're sitting with their back(pack) to you so it's right in your damn face.
Not moving over for traffic in the passing lane... WHEN THE LANE BESIDE THEM IS WIDE OPEN!!!
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
I lived in a college town where this was an almost daily experience. people that walk or ride in a side to side fashion and can't remove themselves from the sight of the rest of the group to make room when clearly needed have some kind of mental issue. I've been trying figure this one out for a long time. I used to be all polite about trying to make my way though people that clearly see the situation ahead of them, but I just plow through now.
I'm a slow walker but I feel like most people here are

just gotta take it slow and chill

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
i heard my name what is going on

oh my gosh slow walkers are my new the worst. stop talkers are bad but they have stopped so they are easy to get around. slow walkers like you have to accelerate past and hope you don't hit oncoming traffic.
Last edited by Will Lane at Jun 28, 2016,
One of the biggest indicators of low intelligence is how oblivious one is to their surroundings. Idiots who have conversations while blocking sidewalks, store aisles, and such are a bane to my existence. It also shows a selfishness that I heartily dislike.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The worst is couples in line that are too busy making out to realize they're next in queue.

I cut people like that off super quick if I'm behind them. Fuck your PDA.

See I feel the opposite. I can usually walk past slow walkers (unless it's a group) but those stop talkers make it super inconvenient to get anywhere.

Stop talkers, but the worst is their final form.

Two old biddies who spot each other in the middle of the supermarket and block the entire aisle with their trolleys so that can catch up on everything that's happened since the bingo last Tuesday.

Supermarkets should just have a pensioner hour at say 10am where only OAPs are allowed in and the rest of the time they're barred. Fuck off.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Page 1 of 2