A bucket
10 43%
Frog
9 39%
All of the below
15 65%
Voters: 23.
Page 1 of 2
So as we all know, the site has become a popularity contest.
Now being the busy person I am, I don't have time to submit tabs and write reviews.
I do however contribute vast amounts of wisdom to my fellow UGers and feel, that alone, should soon see me being the top UG user.
So I ask you to "like" my posts of wisdom and help me climb this tower of popularity.

Last edited by theguitarist at Jul 1, 2016,
The top 100 are so popular none of us plebs have ever even heard of them
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jun 29, 2016,
What do contest winners get? I'll start being nice if there's some neat prize for winner of the popularity contest.
Quote by EyeNon15
What do contest winners get? I'll start being nice if there's some neat prize for winner of the popularity contest.

I thought the same thing when reading over the IQ metric.

"What does this afford me? What can I do with it?"

Would seem these have about as much utility as points do in video games.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
I liked for butts

Thats all I need
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
if there's a like button, there should also be a dislike button
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Well whenever I go out to a club or something, women don't really want to talk to me, unitil..........I clearly explain to them how popular I am on the internet.
I bagged a supermodel once by telling her about my 391 twitter followers

But I need something more, more reason to continue the charade of online schmoozing
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Jun 29, 2016,
while I do quite enjoy that booty, i opened this thread while in the living room with my mom.

also i think I can recognise who that is just by the booty. is that bad?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Not a fan of those nails though.

Good way to get holes in your back (and your dick)
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by EyeNon15
Well whenever I go out to a club or something, women don't really want to talk to me, unitil..........I clearly explain to them how popular I am on the internet.
I bagged a supermodel once by telling her about my 391 twitter followers

But I need something more, more reason to continue the charade of online schmoozing

I have 1239 Twitter followers and have banged multiple supermodels

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
all good. she's got her eyes glued to her phone 24/7 and the desk has a convenient door that obscures most of the screen.

i've had worse things pop up on the screen.

like the time at our old house (where our couch was directly behind the PC and desk) and i clicked a link that was supposed to be for Zelda merch or something and 50 windows exploded onto the screen.

all of them tentacle hentai.

D:
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by k.lainad

nah the hitler leaders of this place do what they want regardless of public opinion

You have a like button and you'll fucking like it (no pun intended), ok?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by megano28

Quote by UltimateGuizar
I didn't really notice them.

Lucky you.

It's like the first thing I look for now.

Dont ask plz
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Kinda have to now.

lets just say my first girlfriend was really clumsy
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by k.lainad

There is a dislike button. You just have to like a post first and then you can dislike it
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Can confirm. Had dick cut by girl's nails once.

It hurt
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jun 29, 2016,
i vaguely remember someone posting about an unfortunate mishap with a girl a while back...

oh wait, now i remember.

i think they said some girl just kind of rammed herself down on his dick and practically ripped it down to the base.

kinda like a banana.

who the hell was that?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i vaguely remember someone posting about an unfortunate mishap with a girl a while back...

oh wait, now i remember.

i think they said some girl just kind of rammed herself down on his dick and practically ripped it down to the base.

kinda like a banana.

who the hell was that?

thankfully not me

Jesus
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Pussy like a vise grip texture like sand paper
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by jakesmellspoo
while I do quite enjoy that booty, i opened this thread while in the living room with my mom.

also i think I can recognise who that is just by the booty. is that bad?

Opened it at work earlier.

thx furniture arrangement in cubicle + using a personal laptop
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

oh wait, now i remember.

kinda like a banana.

who the hell was that?

Fuck.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

Occasionally my wife's pussy's like that (or I just get massive nahmean?) and as soon as I feel it happening I'm just out of there.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
There is a dislike button. You just have to like a post first and then you can dislike it
Can confirm. Had dick cut by girl's nails once.

It hurt

Can also confirm.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Soooo wait is this a thread about UG Popularity contest (aka UG Awards, RIP) or dicks, nails and butts?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by RAB11
Fuck.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

Occasionally my wife's pussy's like that (or I just get massive nahmean?) and as soon as I feel it happening I'm just out of there.

i nearly did it to myself recently because i was so shitfaced my downstairs brain took over and was like "ram it in there!"

later on i puked a lot.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
life is eating butt

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i nearly did it to myself recently because i was so shitfaced my downstairs brain took over and was like "ram it in there!"

later on i puked a lot.

Socks can be dangerous if you don't use fabric softener.
Am I cool yet?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Socks can be dangerous if you don't use fabric softener.
i care too much for my socks to debase them that way
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

i'll never yeah a post as hard as i yeah'd this one

The edit in the op is ????
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by megano28
The edit in the op is ????

Hydra or some other colored name changed it to a YouTube video yesterday, so I just put that one up of me picking my outfit for the day.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Jul 1, 2016,
Quote by MinterMan22
i'll never yeah a post as hard as i yeah'd this one

the original image in the op came close though too bad it's gone

Page 1 of 2